• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

isolate

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i just want to be left alone

isolate myself and live inside of a dome

with the only way to contact anyone is via a phone

some call it extreme i call it home

where im free to rome cus this whole domes my home

im stuck inside a bubble but i can leave at anytime

but out there is theirs and in here is mine

a dream world created by my own mind

i just want to be left alone

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Either Fam Probs Or This..............thats What I'm Guessin It Is

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
nope nothing to do with either,,,,,,,when a person reaches a certain level of intelligence and personal awareness everything outside of their brain seems like a hazard, cus no1 else is thinkin how u think, have u ever really spoke 2 a person that is so far ahead of ur thoughts its actaully funny?...lol....when i say ahead i dont mean smarter i just mean they are more worldly aware

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeah Now That I'm Talking To You...you Sound Pretty Funny Baby...lol....no But For Real, Thats Kinda Scary......

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeah I Know That He Thinks Like You...it Creeps Me Out Sometimes For Realz...and I Was Talking About The Explanation....lol

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok let me give u an example - when u was 11 u was probably thinkin about water fights and boys, sweets, jump rope, lol and stuff like that, now im worldly aware i was thinkin about crime tryin 2 do the least but make the most, i was thinkin about travelling and becoming a writer, i was thinkin about poverty, all the fun i had as a child was mostly reading books lol or crime lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hmm interestin piece...it really does make u think about it....kinda reminds me of immortal tech when he said...."
"IT RAINS ACID ONE DAY THE EARTH'LL CRY FROM A STONE,
AND YOU'LL BE LOOKING AT THE WORLD LIVING INSIDE OF A DOME,
COMPUTERIZED HUMANITY LIVING INSIDE OF A CLONE"

Keep doin u bro

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lol.......true That!!!....water Fights Were The Best At School!!....lol....jk...ahem, Anyway.....yeah Thats A Lot Of Shit That I Still Don't Think About.......for Realz...the Only Time I Think Of Crime Is When I Think Of Junior And What He Has Been Through.....becoming A Writer...i've Thought Of That But Not Anymore........

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why not anymore?.....my point is my useless parents robbed me off a childhood so i was literally a walkin dead child who had no outlet except knowledge....so i learned.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeah, Well I'm A Dumbass In Summa Skoo........i Don't Think Of Writing Anymore Because I Just Don't......i Really Don't Know Why....

I Feel Ya Baby.....i Don't Know How You Survived All That Shit With Yo Parents....i Would Die......

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i survived cus i was smarter then them.......they created a demon in the form of me but i leared how to control myself and turn all that ballshit into more knowledge - u no on those aztlan videos when they say 'all that buggin and now u have awoken the sleeping giant'? well thats how it is 4 me

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Thats A Lot To Take In As A Kid, Kid.......i'm Always Complainin About My Stupid Priobs To Ya.....they Prob Seem Like Nothing To Ya...i Feel Stupid Now...lol

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad