• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Latino = Italian

Italiano

Best answers
Calling your self Latino tells me that you want to identify with your Caucasian side. These are not my words below. Google this.

[SIZE=+1]REAL LATINS-REAL LATINOS [/SIZE]Are you tired of listening "Indo-Spanos?" calling themselves "Latins/Latinos" well you're not alone. Even the Spaniards are tired of this. What we have now is a bunch of ugly looking , mestizos from Spanish-speaking third world, uncivilized countries pushing their agenda forward using the great Language and Culture of the Italians. This cannot go on: Indians, mulattoes,mestizos, "Indo-Spanos-Whites" calling themselves, and whatever they do, "Latino". These people are not ashamed of anything so they will continue to lie knowing full well that the media, the politicians ,the dictionary people will back them up no matter what. It's pandering time for these so-called destructive "minorities" who are imposing their will and animal way of life on the rest of the American society. Do you remember how beautiful used to be the USA before the invasion of the third world skunks and the "Indo-Spanos"? Now we're approaching the Jungle level. HOW DID WE COME DOWN TO THIS? LET'S GO BACK IN HISTORY, THE ROMAN/ITALIAN HISTORY. Because, when we talk about ancient Romans we are in fact talking about all Italy and not only the City of Roma as it appears to be the understanding or forced understanding among the elite in our ever pandering country. Well the Romans. Who were these Romans and where they lived and what did they do! The Romans were one of the numerous groups of people living in Italy in and around the City of Roma and occupied a larger territory than the present City of Rome. They were well civilized, developed expert military and political skills and became the Dominant group in Italy. Next to them in the same Region of Italy called Latium (in Latin) now called Lazio lived another group of highly civilized people named the LATINS. THESE LATINS SPOKE THE LATIN LANGUAGE (LINGUA LATINA). The Romans eventually conquered these Latins and incorporated them ,at par with them, within the Roman life and granted them Roman Citizenship and all the priviledges of being Romans. As the military and political power of the Romans grew, they defeated one group after another until all the different groups living in Italy became subjets of the Romans. In deference to the sophisticated nature of the Latin Language, Emperor Julius Caesar ordered that the Latin Language be the only Language of Italy and so it became the official Language of Italy and later the Language of the Roman Empire. COLONIZATION AND IMPERIALISM. As a United People now with the rest of all other Italian people the Romans embarked in the conquest of territories outside of Italy and they succeded imposing their authoritiy on most of Europe,Nothern Africa and the Middle East for more than 2000 years. OVERVIEW OF COLONIZED LANDS. THE ROMANS COLONIZED SPAIN, PORTUGAL, FRANCE,ENGLAND, GERMANY, THE BALKANS AND AS SAID NORTHERN AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE FAITH WANTED THAT WITH THE PRESENCE OF JESUS AND THE JEWS AND THE ACTION OF PONTIUS PILATUS ,THE GOVERNOR OF GALILEA, MADE POSSIBLE THE EVENTUAL DEVELOPMENT AND RISE OF CHRISTIANITY A RELIGION THAT LATER CONTRIBUTED TO THE CIVILIZATION OF THE EUROPEANS AND WHICH NOW IS BRINGING THEM DOWN BECAUSE OF ITS RELIANCE ON HELPING THE DESPERATE, UNWANTED BARBARIANS OF THE THIRD WORLD. The Romans brought with them the Latin Language (Lingua Latina) and imposed it upon all those who were conquered by them, the same as they imposed the Roman Laws and Roman Christian Catholicism. At this point we know now where the Latin Language originated and its movement throughout Europe and beyond and the people affected by this great language and culture. After the end of the Roman Empire, a gradual collapse due in part by the introduction of Barbarians into Roman-Europe and the tolerance of them in addition to the trikery of some Roman Governors, the Latin Language officially became less tolerated in each former Roman/Latin Country and went through many changes. In France it changed somewhat and became the modern French Language, so did in Portugal, also in Italy and Romania. The new Languages which came out of the old Latin/o were still considered to be Latin Languages as their root was in the Latin. Cosmetically they changed but not in substance and they remained known as Latin Languages and people speaking these Language in Europe still were referred to as Latin People. In more modern time the French, the Spaniards and the Portugueses, after the Discovery of the "AMERICAS", came in large number and colonized these areas where the only sign of civilization was the "Buffalo" and sparsely wild people later classified as "Red Skins". The French, The Spaniards, the Portugueses spoke languages derived from the Latin/o, they also imported Catholicism and laws based on Roman Laws and created systems of governments based on those values. THE INVENTION OF THE "AMERIQUE LATINE". WHAT A MISTAKE! HERE IS THE HISTORY TO HOW AND WHY THAT DARK AREA OF THE "AMERICAS" WAS CALLES "AMERIQUE LATINE". read more about it..... BUT WAS IT MEANT FOR WHOM? NOT FOR SURE FOR THE MODERN INHABITANTS OF THOSE LANDS! NOWAY!. READ THE-LIES OF THE FAKE LATINS. ARE YOU STILL CELEBRATING THE CINCO DE MAYO WHITE TRAITORS? OR THE HAITIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY? OR ANY OTHER INDEPENDENCE DAY OF THE BARBARIANS OF THE THIRD WORLD?. IT MAY COME TO HUNT YOU. LET'S GET BACK ON THE FAKE LATINS STORY. READ ON...... NON-WHITES...OUT! THIS IS OUR CIVILIZATION.

Cain

Best answers
You didnt write that, but whoever did had a good point. The Latinos that Americans see and that Italians see are two different types. The U.S government adopted the term "latino" as an ethnonym for Spanish/Portugese speaking American countries, it basically has nothing at all to do with the dead language or the Roman Empire whatsoever.

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Empanadas.

In Bolivia you have Arepas?

La llorona....bitch gave me nightmares.
yeah we got arepas in my town specially... its interesting how many things in common latin countries... for example the the way to talk... I mean everyone knows in argentina they don't say "tu" they say "vos"... now in eastern bolivia we all say also "vos instead of tu" and I know in parts of Venezuela and colombia they also do, then in central america like Honduras and Nicaragua....

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Calling your self Latino tells me that you want to identify with your Caucasian side. These are not my words below. Google this.

[SIZE=+1]REAL LATINS-REAL LATINOS [/SIZE]Are you tired of listening "Indo-Spanos?" calling themselves "Latins/Latinos" well you're not alone. Even the Spaniards are tired of this. What we have now is a bunch of ugly looking , mestizos from Spanish-speaking third world, uncivilized countries pushing their agenda forward using the great Language and Culture of the Italians. This cannot go on: Indians, mulattoes,mestizos, "Indo-Spanos-Whites" calling themselves, and whatever they do, "Latino". These people are not ashamed of anything so they will continue to lie knowing full well that the media, the politicians ,the dictionary people will back them up no matter what. It's pandering time for these so-called destructive "minorities" who are imposing their will and animal way of life on the rest of the American society. Do you remember how beautiful used to be the USA before the invasion of the third world skunks and the "Indo-Spanos"? Now we're approaching the Jungle level. HOW DID WE COME DOWN TO THIS? LET'S GO BACK IN HISTORY, THE ROMAN/ITALIAN HISTORY. Because, when we talk about ancient Romans we are in fact talking about all Italy and not only the City of Roma as it appears to be the understanding or forced understanding among the elite in our ever pandering country. Well the Romans. Who were these Romans and where they lived and what did they do! The Romans were one of the numerous groups of people living in Italy in and around the City of Roma and occupied a larger territory than the present City of Rome. They were well civilized, developed expert military and political skills and became the Dominant group in Italy. Next to them in the same Region of Italy called Latium (in Latin) now called Lazio lived another group of highly civilized people named the LATINS. THESE LATINS SPOKE THE LATIN LANGUAGE (LINGUA LATINA). The Romans eventually conquered these Latins and incorporated them ,at par with them, within the Roman life and granted them Roman Citizenship and all the priviledges of being Romans. As the military and political power of the Romans grew, they defeated one group after another until all the different groups living in Italy became subjets of the Romans. In deference to the sophisticated nature of the Latin Language, Emperor Julius Caesar ordered that the Latin Language be the only Language of Italy and so it became the official Language of Italy and later the Language of the Roman Empire. COLONIZATION AND IMPERIALISM. As a United People now with the rest of all other Italian people the Romans embarked in the conquest of territories outside of Italy and they succeded imposing their authoritiy on most of Europe,Nothern Africa and the Middle East for more than 2000 years. OVERVIEW OF COLONIZED LANDS. THE ROMANS COLONIZED SPAIN, PORTUGAL, FRANCE,ENGLAND, GERMANY, THE BALKANS AND AS SAID NORTHERN AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE FAITH WANTED THAT WITH THE PRESENCE OF JESUS AND THE JEWS AND THE ACTION OF PONTIUS PILATUS ,THE GOVERNOR OF GALILEA, MADE POSSIBLE THE EVENTUAL DEVELOPMENT AND RISE OF CHRISTIANITY A RELIGION THAT LATER CONTRIBUTED TO THE CIVILIZATION OF THE EUROPEANS AND WHICH NOW IS BRINGING THEM DOWN BECAUSE OF ITS RELIANCE ON HELPING THE DESPERATE, UNWANTED BARBARIANS OF THE THIRD WORLD. The Romans brought with them the Latin Language (Lingua Latina) and imposed it upon all those who were conquered by them, the same as they imposed the Roman Laws and Roman Christian Catholicism. At this point we know now where the Latin Language originated and its movement throughout Europe and beyond and the people affected by this great language and culture. After the end of the Roman Empire, a gradual collapse due in part by the introduction of Barbarians into Roman-Europe and the tolerance of them in addition to the trikery of some Roman Governors, the Latin Language officially became less tolerated in each former Roman/Latin Country and went through many changes. In France it changed somewhat and became the modern French Language, so did in Portugal, also in Italy and Romania. The new Languages which came out of the old Latin/o were still considered to be Latin Languages as their root was in the Latin. Cosmetically they changed but not in substance and they remained known as Latin Languages and people speaking these Language in Europe still were referred to as Latin People. In more modern time the French, the Spaniards and the Portugueses, after the Discovery of the "AMERICAS", came in large number and colonized these areas where the only sign of civilization was the "Buffalo" and sparsely wild people later classified as "Red Skins". The French, The Spaniards, the Portugueses spoke languages derived from the Latin/o, they also imported Catholicism and laws based on Roman Laws and created systems of governments based on those values. THE INVENTION OF THE "AMERIQUE LATINE". WHAT A MISTAKE! HERE IS THE HISTORY TO HOW AND WHY THAT DARK AREA OF THE "AMERICAS" WAS CALLES "AMERIQUE LATINE". read more about it..... BUT WAS IT MEANT FOR WHOM? NOT FOR SURE FOR THE MODERN INHABITANTS OF THOSE LANDS! NOWAY!. READ THE-LIES OF THE FAKE LATINS. ARE YOU STILL CELEBRATING THE CINCO DE MAYO WHITE TRAITORS? OR THE HAITIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY? OR ANY OTHER INDEPENDENCE DAY OF THE BARBARIANS OF THE THIRD WORLD?. IT MAY COME TO HUNT YOU. LET'S GET BACK ON THE FAKE LATINS STORY. READ ON...... NON-WHITES...OUT! THIS IS OUR CIVILIZATION.
no wonder you are against latinos.......... you are one of these stormfront.com pussies.... I check your bullshit... http://www.reallatins.us/links.html ....

what a noob .... ahhahahaha

Best answers

I don't identify myself whit no fucking caucasian side.

I'm considered latino-americano because my culture my language and my heritage is of latin decent.

Italiano

Best answers
I was just wondering why hispanics refer to themselves as Latino and not Native American. I'm married to a very Americanized Mexican Women. She can't figure it out either. Being proud of where you come from and promoting it is actually racist. Why can't we all just be Americans. Why do Blacks and Hispanics want to openly seperate themselves.

Italiano

Best answers
The name of this forum is Racist! (Brown Pride). If I said white pride you would automatically label me a racist. Whats the difference? Is this a racist forum?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I don't know any Italians that call themselves Latinos... but I'm just a dumb hillbilly so who knows...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The name of this forum is Racist! (Brown Pride). If I said white pride you would automatically label me a racist. Whats the difference? Is this a racist forum?
racism is inevitable in culture differences...and YES racism is ignorant! if u wanna tattoo whitepride on ur chest then fuckin do it...are u racist?

atlease you have the freedom to post here...and no ur not latino u fuckin guido

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers

And this post held no racist views at all? Right.
And to answer your question regarding this site? No, it is not racist or should I say no more or less than other sites you will encounter while cruising through net, if you are offended with the name than I suggest you take it up with admin. he may change it just for you.:rolleyes:
ps....lmao @ all the racist rants on this post, thank you, I needed a good laugh today!

lucifer

Best answers
Real Latinos come from Italy. I don't even consider Spanish to be Latino. Latino comes from the Romans (Italian) which spoke Latin. My Parents both came from Italy and I consider myself 100% Latino. Why do Mexicans and Hispanics consider themselves Latino?

what surprises me is that any italian american would even know the 1st thing about his culture since they tried oooo so hard to "americanize" them sleves when they first arrived here. lol at you talking shit about mexicans not knowing there culture and background

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
I have a friends from Spain and Italy that are bothered that hispanics call themselves Latino. When you call yourself Latino doesn't that mean that you want to Identify with your European heritage. Why don't you identify with your native american roots.
Alot of posters here seldom if at all refer to themselves as Lation's FYI. In fact they loathe this term. And since we are having a discussion on what "we" should identify oourselves as we did not choose latino, hispanic or any of the such these are labels that society has used to lump "us" all into one category!

Italiano

Best answers
Why are you calling me guido. How would you feel if I started labling you. People like you are the reason why people kill each other. You must be Racist. I'm Actually a 100% Latino. What are you?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I just can't keep up with all these labels, they are always changing...

I feel racist when I write my donation check to the United Negro College Fund

lucifer

Best answers
Why are you calling me guido. How would you feel if I started labling you. People like you are the reason why people kill each other. You must be Racist. I'm Actually a 100% Latino. What are you?
hahaha right thats why im sure some dwear down the line you have some arabic in your blood. dgts dumb ass

Italiano

Best answers
By the way I employ about 200 plus people in my restaurants in which about 90% are Mexican.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I just can't keep up with all these labels, they are always changing...

I feel racist when I write my donation check to the United Negro College Fund

DA, I need you to whip me with a licorice whip... take my guilt away por favor

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
people like me? who are these people italiano? :/

are u offended by guido...but u dont mind callin urself a latino...hmm....

lol the romans never actually called themselves latino..and the italians didn't do it until they heard about our culture, music and food...a bit of jealousy?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad