• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Latino = Italian

Italiano

Best answers
Do you want me to say it, Your begging me to say it aren't you. ( You People right) Racist people that label. Nice childish you people trap. The whole point for me comming here was to figure out why you label yourself anything other than American.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Do you want me to say it, Your begging me to say it aren't you. ( You People right) Racist people that label. Nice childish you people trap. The whole point for me comming here was to figure out why you label yourself anything other than American.
ummm ok? i thought it was about latinos..

are u an american? what? i thought u were italian?????????

Italiano

Best answers
I don't label myself Latino I just wanted to know why you do. The point was figure out why you wanted to be called Latino.

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
what are those boots UGs?
UGGS.[no]

ummm ok? i thought it was about latinos..

are u an american? what? i thought u were italian?????????
Umm. Doe, he is baiting until he thinks of something else to say! And I agree I have never heard of Italians refer to themselves as Iatino
Italian guy....
And what does employing alot of Mexican's (90%) have to do with anything? You want a f*en cookie?
I was referring to your post that allegedly was not written in your words. A little bit of advice unless it comes from a credible source most of that White Nationalist bull-shit is all nothing but cheap rhetoric that is fit for one purpose...Wiping my ass!:p

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
The name brownpride.us keeps people seperated and creates racial anxiety.
If you were to look around racists rants are few and random here, the main purpose of this site was to discuss politics and other views. I am not Mexican and I feel right at home here....waits for Italiano to call me a race traitor:D

frankbrown

Best answers
A little bit of advice unless it comes from a credible source most of that White Nationalist bull-shit is all nothing but cheap rhetoric that is fit for one purpose...Wiping my ass!:p
dayuuummmmm.....that was straight up foo!!![lmao]

Cain

Best answers
I'm not too fond of the name "brownpride" either since not all latinos are brown. Some light skinned and some dark skinned, but I think you've shown us alot of your ignorance and how judgemental you are the last two pages.

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I don't label myself Latino I just wanted to know why you do. The point was figure out why you wanted to be called Latino.
WE MADE THIS DEFINITION FAMOUS AS IT IS RIGHT NOW.... THROUGH OUR MUSIC, SOCCER, WOMEN, TOURIST PLACES ETC..... SINCE THE ORIGINAL MEANING OF LATINO CHANGED IN THE LAS CENTURIES... WE GAVE IT ANOTHER MEANING... AND NOW WE ARE THE NEW LATINOS... YOU ARE THE PAST....

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
Its basic Roman Latin history. Dark Angel, why are you here?[/quote]
Well I stumbled on this site and have been here ever since. I belong to other forums AS well...but to be honest I like the people here, why do you know something I don't?:eek:

Elee-V

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i've been told i look like an Italian underwear model....I guess that makes sense

Italiano

Best answers
Brown Pride people hate being called white. Thats what you are calling yourself when you say Latino. Have you ever noticed how much central and south american culture is infuenced by the Spanish. I would say most of it with a little Aztec and Mayan.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad