• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

locos

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
show me a green card or US birth certificate, then I can answer that question.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WTF......[hurtu] .....VATO THAS A DUMB QUESTION AND DA ANSWER TO DAT IS NO CUZ CHICANOS WERE BORN HERE............NOT IN MEXICO......AND UNLESS YOU GOTS PAPELES LIKE DA FUCKIN GRINGOS SAY DEN YOU GOTS NOTHIN TO WORRY BOUT AND DA ANSWER IS NO............

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers

lilchick's Blurbs
About Me:
well im real cool and well ther is one thing you about me you either love me or you hate me but ya you should get to know me better befor you talk shit k well i love my baby you know who you are

aye, practice what you preach

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WTF......[hurtu] .....VATO THAS A DUMB QUESTION AND DA ANSWER TO DAT IS NO CUZ CHICANOS WERE BORN HERE............NOT IN MEXICO......AND UNLESS YOU GOTS PAPELES LIKE DA FUCKIN GRINGOS SAY DEN YOU GOTS NOTHIN TO WORRY BOUT AND DA ANSWER IS NO............

Inhabited by indigenous people for millennia, California was first colonized by the Spanish in 1769, and after Mexican independence in 1821, continued as part of Mexico. Following a brief period as the independent California Republic in 1846, California was annexed by the United States that same year, and was admitted to the Union as the thirty-first state on September 9, 1850.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A chicano is a mexican american....so no a chicano is not a "full blooded" mexican

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yup, like Beto said, chicanos are people who were born in the United States but thier parents are from mexico. Making them Mexican Americans, so chicanos aren't 100% mexican.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
now why the fuck arnt they full blooded if the only thing that makes them not mexicanos is bieng born here....wtf are both your parents not mexicano if not den your mexican american........if both your parents are from mexico and are mexicanos then your a chicano........there for 100% mexican just born here.............. :rolleyes: jus cuz your born here doesnt make you less mexican...........aight............

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It might not make you less mexican, but thats the way it is. Now deal with it.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
got damn it hard headed vatos orales just fuckin forgets it...............got damn.............

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
now why the fuck arnt they full blooded if the only thing that makes them not mexicanos is bieng born here....wtf are both your parents not mexicano if not den your mexican american........if both your parents are from mexico and are mexicanos then your a chicano........there for 100% mexican just born here.............. :rolleyes: jus cuz your born here doesnt make you less mexican...........aight............

chicano 127 up, 22 down

Mexican american person. One whose parents were born in Mexico but he/she was born in the United States. Not any hispanic, just Mexicans born in the US territory.

Ruben Salazar: "A Chicano is a Mexican-American with a non-Anglo image of himself

u cant call urself a mexican if u were born here....that u have pride and love ur heritage...now thats diff....i aint got nothing against that...shit I love my countries both America (h8 the ppl in charge, but lov eit none the less) and Mexico, thats the beauty of being a chicano being able 2 say u have more than 1 cultural background

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
waite a second why you say a chicano is not full blooded mexicano thas kinda off the subect all he asked was if chicanos should be considerd illegal...........LMFAO................

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I was responding 2 his other thread we're he asked should chicanos be considered mexicans....im sorry if a mistake makes me the laugh stock...if so wow how immature

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why should chicanos be considered illegal? you think usa is a white country? NOPE..land belongs to the indians..so therefore, chicanos can roam the land as much as they want to. free speech muthafucka.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i wasnt laughin at ya lol............damn ppl can get butt hurt really easy here que no............

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
waite a second why you say a chicano is not full blooded mexicano thas kinda off the subect all he asked was if chicanos should be considerd illegal...........LMFAO................

wut kinda ignorant question is that..

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
es all good...........it dont really matter to me if it made no sense.........

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad