• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

locos

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats right you don't have none..you just come in here in hopes of gettin some attention. im out. ~1~

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why should chicanos be considered illegal? you think usa is a white country? NOPE..land belongs to the indians..so therefore, chicanos can roam the land as much as they want to. free speech muthafucka.

not the piece I'M paying taxes on.

ganster

Best answers
matha fucker don't bang if it aint south side cause the stillo that i got is until i die cause i will walk to your house and nock on your door and all of you matha fucker just rush to the floor
L.A GANSTER ... x3

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
matha fucker don't bang if it aint south side cause the stillo that i got is until i die cause i will walk to your house and nock on your door and all of you matha fucker just rush to the floor
L.A GANSTER ... x3

blah blah blah... payaso

Last edited:

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WTF......[hurtu] .....VATO THAS A DUMB QUESTION AND DA ANSWER TO DAT IS NO CUZ CHICANOS WERE BORN HERE............NOT IN MEXICO......AND UNLESS YOU GOTS PAPELES LIKE DA FUCKIN GRINGOS SAY DEN YOU GOTS NOTHIN TO WORRY BOUT AND DA ANSWER IS NO............

couldnt say it better

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad