• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Look At Us Video

God

Best answers
North America being stolen was the best thing that ever happened to it.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
how this land being stolen the best thing that ever happened to this land?

God

Best answers
The US is one of the best places to live... how do you know we wouldnt be living in huts if the 'white man' didnt come here.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well if u say so....i dont think it would suck to live the same way my ancestors lived

azulita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
well if u say so....i dont think it would suck to live the same way my ancestors lived
Maybe not but have you ever tried it See if you can go a week with our electricity , cellphone reg bathroom no car no bus walk everywhere you have to go. I don't agree with what the white man did but I do like my tv heat and cellphone especially my comp so I can go on BP

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Maybe not but have you ever tried it See if you can go a week with our electricity , cellphone reg bathroom no car no bus walk everywhere you have to go. I don't agree with what the white man did but I do like my tv heat and cellphone especially my comp so I can go on BP

i think i can go with out electricity...cuz ive stayed in my grandpa's rancho in mexico for like a week there was a tv but it was all static and of course the cell phones dont work that much there.....but i dont need TV that shit its mostly all bullshit they put on tv and on the radio so fuck that i dont need it...the computer hmm idk maybe ill just take my mp3 player and ill be good...and heat ill use the sun to get warm

azulita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
the sun won't warm u at nite they didn't have mp3 playes back then and remember no modern convenieces no radio nothing

God

Best answers
There would be electricity and all that shit even if the white man didnt come, but for all we know it could have ended up like Africa... and fuck that, I dont care what you say, nobody wants to live in Africa.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
naw it seems u guys dont know ur history so ima compare it to the European point of view like you were taught in school...my ancestors were as big and civilized the romans....so they were not living in huts

let me give u guys a history lesson with a vid cuz u guys wont read..

[youtube]_P94EAI5QZA[/youtube]

God

Best answers
WE wont read? Nigga, posting videos is all you know how to do.

In 1300-1500 everybody was living in huts, basically... or did they have houses in the jungle? idiot. Shit, people still live in huts today.

Youre missing the point, I just meant:
There would be electricity and all that shit even if the white man didnt come, but for all we know it could have ended up like Africa... and fuck that, I dont care what you say, nobody wants to live in Africa.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WE wont read? Nigga, posting videos is all you know how to do.

In 1300-1500 everybody was living in huts, basically... or did they have houses in the jungle? idiot. Shit, people still live in huts today.

Youre missing the point, I just meant:

wat u want them to live in mansions...the reason they lived in huts or small house cuz there was no reason for a big house...they had better shit to do than spent their lifetime trying to be a the richest man or have the biggest house...like today everyone wants to be rich everyone want a certain car....but wats the point its proven ppl have all the money in the world but they arent happy....ill rather be in a hut living day by day catching fish and eating it and happy than going to a work to try to get my car of my dreams or house or watever ppl want these days and not be happy......thats one of things the white man brought to this continent greed for material things

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad