• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Marine says officers ordered to 'crank up' violence in Iraq

Americano

Best answers
well run to your court and press charges genius.. Im sure you will win.. with the facts and knowledge you have I bet you can actually be your own lawyer.

bring all those left wing... conspiracy<sp> articles to help your argument.
and one final think my belifs can get me jailed.. what kind of society do you think we are in?

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well run to your court and press charges genius.. Im sure you will win.. with the facts and knowledge you have I bet you can actually be your own lawyer.

bring all those left wing... conspiracy<sp> articles to help your argument.
and one final think my belifs can get me jailed.. what kind of society do you think we are in?
shame

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dam man where r we doin to the world man we r just killin ppl we r just bombing innocent ppl ..wow man this is the future if u think about where r we goin??

Americano

Best answers
Tony
send your comments to aljazira I am sure you will get them to stop doing the things you wrote

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You're sure huh? lol

My grandfather was in WWII, my daddy in Vietnam, and myself in Desert Storm. Desert Storm didn't have a damn thing on WWII and Vietnam but I'm still proud to have served this great country.
All so you pussies can talk your sh!t. You're welcome.

I'm a Desert Storm vet also. The other idiot that said that it wasn't a war should tell that to the families of the 250 men who were killed.

Joe310

Best answers
I'm a Desert Storm vet also. The other idiot that said that it wasn't a war should tell that to the families of the 250 men who were killed.

that explains your rants, you should get your brain tested for Gulf War Syndrome.

Americano

Best answers
sorry right wing but Im American, and of mexican/spanish decent. I hate to blow their theory right out of the water. Have you noticed when asked a direct question they play the democratic strategy of evade and name call.. perfect pawns in the liberal realm.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sorry right wing but Im American, and of mexican/spanish decent. I hate to blow their theory right out of the water. Have you noticed when asked a direct question they play the democratic strategy of evade and name call.. perfect pawns in the liberal realm.

How can you not notice? The race card is the usual rebuttal of choice. I guess they figure that one's "old reliable" and they prefer to stick with it.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that explains your rants, you should get your brain tested for Gulf War Syndrome.

you little piece of sh!t you were sucking on your mama's saggy tit and sh!t'n yellow when we were out taking care of business- show respect a$$hole

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Right Wing is from Scotland.America is not A native word.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
:eek:
you little piece of sh!t you were sucking on your mama's saggy tit and sh!t'n yellow when we were out taking care of business- show respect a$$hole
lmao!repect you clown no way.You took care of the American government buisness fool.

Americano

Best answers
sure seems like thats what it says on my transcripts and birth certificate.. Dang the genius has found a native word problem.. childish.. play on words has no impact on the fact I was born in the USA and I am American.

I did not say I am America.. for the sense of the word I said I am American born in the USA.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad