• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Marine says officers ordered to 'crank up' violence in Iraq

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sure seems like thats what it says on my transcripts and birth certificate.. Dang the genius has found a native word problem.. childish.. play on words has no impact on the fact I was born in the USA and I am American.

I did not say I am America.. for the sense of the word I said I am American born in the USA.
A colonized person indeed.

Americano

Best answers
and you... tell me how uncolonized you are ..or are you in denial.. or dont know the difference

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
your going to get banned hahaha

profilepic115_1.gif

babalooey.jpg

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
:eek: lmao!repect you clown no way.You took care of the American government buisness fool.

If you live in America the American government business is your business. Do you like filling up the chevy with gas so you can ride around with the home slices and see who's front end can bounce the highest? Yeah, I think you do. That war was about oil more than anything else. Unfortunately it's right up there with oxygen....

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you live in America the American government business is your business. Do you like filling up the chevy with gas so you can ride around with the home slices and see who's front end can bounce the highest? Yeah, I think you do. That war was about oil more than anything else. Unfortunately it's right up there with oxygen....
yeah you fools pretty much go to war for anything

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Yeah I know going after oil isn't as important as killing someone walking down the street because they are wearing RED or Blue... lol.
Real men do what they have to so they don't lose their land- you might could LEARN something kid.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Um, going to war to protect the supply of a commodity that is 100% vital to the country and the entire world might just be a priority.

Don't worry though. I can see how a person of your limited mental capacity wouldn't understand why that's important. You see it as a good spin opportunity to spew your feeble minded opinion.

Keep going....

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Um, going to war to protect the supply of a commodity that is 100% vital to the country and the entire world might just be a priority.

Don't worry though. I can see how a person of your limited mental capacity wouldn't understand why that's important. You see it as a good spin opportunity to spew your feeble minded opinion.

Keep going....

well said. this kid just don't get it.

Joe310

Best answers
Lack of Weapons of Mass Destruction

Keep going....

so what happened to Iraq's "weapons of mass destruction"?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
so what happened to Iraq's "weapons of mass destruction"?

Every time you type your true ignorance becomes more apparent.

We went in because they invaded Kuwait and were a direct threat to Saudi Arabia. If they invaded Saudi as well they would have been in control of more than half of the oil in the entire world.

That's a bad thing.....understand??

Godruigez

Best answers
I have respect for military men, just like I respect a roofer. You signed up for a job that pays and you do it. A roofer is out in the hot sun laying shingles and a soldier is out in the hot sun killing people, Doing George Bush's dirty work. My family is full of vets. My grandfather murdered a shit load of Nazi's in Normandy but when he came home, he was just another low life beaner to the gringo.
When some soldier tells me that he is doing me a favor, I tell him ," No thanks". When he tells me to respect him for murdering in the name of the government , I tell him that he is a poor brainwashed fool.
Does killing people make you a better man than me?
Is blind trust of our government proof of patriotism?
War is a necessary evil but I will always encourage Chicanos to stay the fuck away from the U.S. military. When you come back from fighting with your head all fucked up, tell me, are you as good as a gringo now?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fast forward to the 2003 invasion of Iraq :rolleyes: your on the wrong calendar.

time to lay off the Moonshine buddy

You were posting in the middle of a conversation about Desert Storm.

BTW: If you recall (you probably don't since your head is so far up your ass that you haven't seen day light in years) Iraq launched scud missiles at Israel which was not involved in the conflict at all. They were trying to draw them into it to get the Arabs in the coalition force to withdraw. So you have a country that's known to launch missile attacks against neutral countries. You have Intel reports that say they have other weapons. Their leader refuses to allow UN inspectors in. What would you do? Hold hands and sing "KumByYah"???

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I have respect for military men, just like I respect a roofer. You signed up for a job that pays and you do it. A roofer is out in the hot sun laying shingles and a soldier is out in the hot sun killing people, Doing George Bush's dirty work. My family is full of vets. My grandfather murdered a shit load of Nazi's in Normandy but when he came home, he was just another low life beaner to the gringo.
When some soldier tells me that he is doing me a favor, I tell him ," No thanks". When he tells me to respect him for murdering in the name of the government , I tell him that he is a poor brainwashed fool.
Does killing people make you a better man than me?
Is blind trust of our government proof of patriotism?
War is a necessary evil but I will always encourage Chicanos to stay the fuck away from the U.S. military. When you come back from fighting with your head all fucked up, tell me, are you as good as a gringo now?

Typical liberal pussy attitude. If Obama wins will you run around telling soldiers that they're doing "Barack's dirty work"?
Killing people doesn't make anyone a better man. However enjoying the freedom and privileges of living in the United States and then denouncing those that fight so you can have that freedom and encouraging others not to fight for that freedom makes you a low life piece of shit.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad