• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

! mixed Relationships !

roachie22090

Best answers
dont let those girls down you! i used to be in a relationship with a black guy & people hated that. my mexican friends from houston would call me up & ask me if i was crazy. the black girls, who werent my friends, used to talk bad about me & try to flirt w/ my man. my mom, a white woman, would say "you're dad is probably turning in his grave right now". fact is, if you stay w/ him, you're always going to have to deal with racism, but you cant let that stop you from liking him. this just proves, that white people arent the only racists.

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Na Im Wit My Homegurl La_teacher She Rite I Doesnt Matter If Ya Two Love Each Other Dont Late Anybody Come Between U

Best answers
Ok another latina dime with another negro

Ok,this is another one of those I need to smoke some MJ moment'z a mexican with a nigger alright lemme state my opinion on this one...Umm..everyone should stay in there race...Nigger's have there nigger females...Ok lemme be less rude "Black people"Have..."black men"have "black women"There is no need for them to be dating our fucking women.."Brown Pride"Is about being proud to be brown.Why are you dating a black guy?You think he's atractive??Ok cool then get a mexican man your fucking race..BROWN LATINO/HISPANIC.Get a latino that's better.And the answer to your question is simple..Latina's are to good for black people so when you date a nigger it's saying us latino's arn't good enough for you..My girlfreind dumped me for a nigger,I jumped him with a gang of mexicans in front of her :) So the problem is what is wrong with your race thats all.Look at us mexican's look deep down do you really think our mother's mothers mothers fathers fathers fathers liked blacks?Nahh bullshit i bet they hated em.So you fucking a nigger is awfull.Yes i am smoking a roach thanks to you Im ganna catch a nose bleed this post has made my day.

Brown pride bitches :)

Best answers
ANd by the way

You Dont Fucking Love Eachother!!!!! You Dont Even Know What Love Is.you Will Not And Remember Me Saying This You Will Not Be Together In 10 Years Love Is Forever So Inless Your On Your 20th Fucking Year Together Your Not In Love.

Thank Y4 =)

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
My girlfreind dumped me for a nigger,I jumped him with a gang of mexicans in front of her :)

I was wondering why you feel so inferior to blacks.

if you had any balls you would have fought the guy one on one- yay brown pride!

Best answers
Oh no if i beaaataaahh nigger myself i might kill him and i don't wanna go to prison I never said that now lol you know what they do to guys with long hair like me in prison!?Ok then and i have fought plenty of niggers comming out of highschool by myself and guess what?When i destroyed em they were not only the first fucks to threat to grab the guete but jump me so trust me they ain't shit and I would dare one of em would call me a pussy for jumping em.And not only that but us mexicans are familia ene we stick together this nigger would be dead if we kicked his nigger ass one by one just think about niggers and be real..how many niggers in the street fight with there hands?And i can tell you a story why I hate them 2 lol if you have time =)

Best answers
Yes IM better then them

I beleve when you said inferior you ment better then correct like above..Well i do not beleve I AM better I just beleve MEXICAN BROWN CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN HISPANICS ARE TO GOOD FOR NIGGERS.Ready for my story befo' i leave?

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I believe that people like you are undeserving of the title of "human" and would be better off in the jungles away from civilisation so when they experience another burst of idiocy they hurt only themselves.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Ok,this is another one of those I need to smoke some MJ moment'z a mexican with a nigger alright lemme state my opinion on this one...Umm..everyone should stay in there race...Nigger's have there nigger females...Ok lemme be less rude "Black people"Have..."black men"have "black women"There is no need for them to be dating our fucking women.."Brown Pride"Is about being proud to be brown.Why are you dating a black guy?You think he's atractive??Ok cool then get a mexican man your fucking race..BROWN LATINO/HISPANIC.Get a latino that's better.And the answer to your question is simple..Latina's are to good for black people so when you date a nigger it's saying us latino's arn't good enough for you..My girlfreind dumped me for a nigger,I jumped him with a gang of mexicans in front of her :) So the problem is what is wrong with your race thats all.Look at us mexican's look deep down do you really think our mother's mothers mothers fathers fathers fathers liked blacks?Nahh bullshit i bet they hated em.So you fucking a nigger is awfull.Yes i am smoking a roach thanks to you Im ganna catch a nose bleed this post has made my day.

man thats real fucked up, just cuz ur gurl left u 4 a black guy dont mean u should start to hate them all and yea my mom is married to a black guy so i dont really think she would care ...besides the fact that i got black blood in me 2 ..

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok this is shifty aka kiddo aka uk-kid aka cute kid talkin in 2007 the phrase is 'DO YA OWN MOTHAFUCKIN THANG' who gives a fuck what 'friends' be sayin THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BITCH NIGGAS N REAL NIGGAS a bitch nigga wont date a man/women cuz of what people think while real niggas DONT GIVE A FLYIN FUCK!!! like me im mexican but it case yall dont no im black or whatever my boo is mexican also but i have a sneaky feelin they mestizo 100% lol now my madre be trippin cuz she dont want that white blood in da familia but i dont give a fuck, so just keep ya head up n do ya own thing

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Oh no if i beaaataaahh nigger myself i might kill him and i don't wanna go to prison I never said that now lol you know what they do to guys with long hair like me in prison!?Ok then and i have fought plenty of niggers comming out of highschool by myself and guess what?When i destroyed em they were not only the first fucks to threat to grab the guete but jump me so trust me they ain't shit and I would dare one of em would call me a pussy for jumping em.And not only that but us mexicans are familia ene we stick together this nigger would be dead if we kicked his nigger ass one by one just think about niggers and be real..how many niggers in the street fight with there hands?And i can tell you a story why I hate them 2 lol if you have time =)

ok let me explain something 2 u brownie, WHY DA FUCK DO U THINK UR BROWN !!! back in the bible times there was ionly ever 2 races documented fool black n white so where da fuck did yall come from let me tell u BLACKS ASIANS N WHITES u mixed muddled blood shithead, b4 u say anything about blacks u need to get a DNA test bet u find some NIGGER blood in u fag

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers

youre a fuckin disgrace...i dont know you and i hate you already.

Santanablack

Best answers
310Block...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.I knew it!hahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha.Thats what this is all about.You hate black because a black man took your woman.hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha.you and your friends jump him.But I'm sure that ain't stop her from given him some of that top quality mexican pussy.hahahahahahahahahahahahah

lADYdREAMZ

Best answers
i think that you should have to worry about it because if you two like each other you shouldnt let anything stop you from being with him. dont let those firls get to you because they're only mad because they couldnt get what you have. so keep your head up and be proud that you have someone special in your life.

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^ ^ u is sooo rite i mean dont no1 say anything bout this black gurl that go wit dis mexican boi ... i mean all the black gruls be crushen on dem bad .. but they dont want us mexican girls messen wit the black boi it dont make sense

oo Coo i WAS RiGHT :D WeLL THoSE GiRL ARE jUST LiTTLe DUMBASS GiRLS WHo WaNT EVERYTHiNG To BE THerE WAY & THeRE WAY ONLY i DonT THiNK iT SHoULD MATTeR WuT THeY THiNK AS LoNG AS YuR HAPPY

cRyBaBy303

Best answers
Ok i am soooo tired of the GURLS in my school haten me and tryen to play my face cuz i go out wit a black boy. ... i mean whats the big deal ? ? i like him and he like me .. WHATS THE PROBLEM ! I heard this girl say " i cant belive he went wit a mexican bitch" . i mean damn is it really a big deal. . . is it me or are they trippen hard ?? do any of yall see anything wrong with mixed relationshipS? what ya'll think??

Dnt worry about haterz gurl! its all good.... As long as ur happy denit dont matter, ppl are jus ignorant! so its all good. dnt even tripp.. i give u props 4 holdin it down!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad