• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Obama for President?

oskr629

Best answers
Good question. Anything is possible. Is he the right one? I don't know. He's a little light on experience. But, maybe we need that. a fresh face and a new perspective.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
"There is not a Latino America...there is (only) a United States of America" Barrack Obama

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
he could be a genious but i dont think he gonna win.......let's see

Last edited:

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
to be a genious he'd have to be on the same level of MLK N malcolm X (a true solja)..i support him NOT coz hes' black...but that should be his CAMPAIGN SLOGAN

Best answers
I think he is the man for the job. He does recognize Latinos. He has done speeches catering to Latinos. There is also a Latino newspaper in Illinois that is endorsing him.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If yo want no change then vote for him. Sure go ahead. He will keep our troops in the middle east.

BTW is obama considered black or halfwhite/halfblack?

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think he is the man for the job. He does recognize Latinos. He has done speeches catering to Latinos. There is also a Latino newspaper in Illinois that is endorsing him.

Yeah seriously, we need to think about our own race first, above anything else! So I say we vote for someone who caters to latinos.

Observer

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I don't see how Obama could be any worse than the other candidates.
Why not be President?

Observer

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Nah, I think people were just a lil upset at the Republicans over Watergate and Ford for his pardon of Nixon.Maybe "stagflation" had something to do with it too.

And the country went through no major changes with Carter. He wasn't any worse or better than his predecessors.

homie2007

Best answers
but if we get obama for pres. dont u think he will eventually get assinated cuz no offense but here still exists racism in the south and all it takes is one person to get really pissed and then we will have a mourning for the president and then we will b stuck with the vice pres. and if we get Hillary clinton dont u think that it will happen 2 her????

Observer

Experienced Poster
Best answers
but if we get obama for pres. dont u think he will eventually get assinated cuz no offense but here still exists racism in the south
lol
i heard a comic say that a black will never be Vice President, because you know there be some "niggah" just waiting for his chance to make him President. :D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad