• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev, appears to be gaining ground in his reelection bid this year as his Republican challengers fight each other for their party's nomination, the latest poll from the Las Vegas Review-Journal shows.

Reid is down 39% to 42% against Republican Sue Lowden, who the poll shows has the best chance of beating Reid. That puts the race within the poll's 4 percentage point margin of error. As the paper notes, that's "a far cry from before the GOP primary heated up and surveys showed Reid losing to the top three Republicans by double digits."

The poll finds Reid up, 42% to 39%, against Tea Party favorite Sharron Angle, who was also endorsed last week by the conservative Club for Growth.

(Posted by John Fritze)

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2010/05/poll-shows-senate-majority-leader-reid-stronger/1

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
For someone who says he is not a democrat, you sure spend a lot of time with their nuts on your chin.

calipimpn

Best answers
Reid is an idiot, I've always hated that guy. But with the teabagger in it he might win since they'll split the rightwing vote.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If he gets re elected I will not post in this section for 14 days/nights. If he loses then you can not post in this section for 14 days/nights.

What do you say?

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers

If he gets re elected I will not post in this section for 14 days/nights. If he loses then you can not post in this section for 14 days/nights.

What do you say?

For someone who says he is not a democrat, you sure spend a lot of time with their nuts on your chin.

i'll do better than that if i can prove via an old post i can no longer edit from this site i have supported a republican for elected government seat in the past you leave for good or i do if i cannot.

what do you say?

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if by reed (which is not how you spell reid) you mean the person in the above mentioned post. that would be a useless wager. i don't support reid and feel he should have stepped down to let another democrat take his place. so why would i make that wager? show me where i said i supported reid? in fact if you check the archives before the site went down and had to be rebooted anew i had posted a thread in which i said i felt he should step down. that makes no sense. now back to the real wager -

you said this and your boy before you made the wager and i upped the ante. so what will it be? i'll leave for good or you do. if you're that confident go ahead. what are u waiting 4?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if by reed (which is not how you spell reid) you mean the person in the above mentioned post. that would be a useless wager. i don't support reid and feel he should have stepped down to let another democrat take his place. so why would i make that wager? show me where i said i supported reid? in fact if you check the archives before the site went down and had to be rebooted anew i had posted a thread in which i said i felt he should step down. that makes no sense. now back to the real wager -

you said this and your boy before you made the wager and i upped the ante. so what will it be? i'll leave for good or you do. if you're that confident go ahead. what are u waiting 4?

You going to deny you have democrat nuts on your chin? Everyone here is laughing at that.

Yeah, you have your love for Ron Paul, no need to go dragging out that 1 copy and paste post you made about him.
You are in deep water, call the Coast Guard. Clown.

Last edited:

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if by reed (which is not how you spell reid) you mean the person in the above mentioned post. that would be a useless wager. i don't support reid and feel he should have stepped down to let another democrat take his place. so why would i make that wager? show me where i said i supported reid? in fact if you check the archives before the site went down and had to be rebooted anew i had posted a thread in which i said i felt he should step down. that makes no sense.

still waitin' guy... prove i support reid (not reed lol) for re-election. prove it first. show the quote and post the link. you obviously wouldn't be saying it if you didn't believe i said it right? otherwise that would be you not knowing what you're talking about.

are you admitting that's the real truth to be told here? (lol) if i support reid there must be proof show it. http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif...oflmao.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif

sounds like someone needs the coast guard. don't hold your breath. (lol) b waitin kid...

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You going to deny you have democrat nuts on your chin? Everyone here is laughing at that.

Yeah, you have your love for Ron Paul, no need to go dragging out that 1 copy and paste post you made about him.
You are in deep water, call the Coast Guard. Clown.

dude of that's true and you're confident and not scared of me here's the bet. you say that take me up on the bet. are you scared of me? here's the bet.

i'll do better than that if i can prove via an old post i can no longer edit from this site i have supported a republican for elected government seat in the past you leave for good or i do if i cannot.

what do you say?

this is the third time. why are you so scared to take me up on the bet if that's true? don't be cowardly. oh and btw thanks for coming to my threads so often and offering me your chin. (lol) the rest is nice.

now the subject is:

"Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position"

i know i'm beating you badly here as you have failed to respond to my old threads and are starting to repeat yourself pretending you didn't read my last posts as you usually do once you know you're being boxed.

go ahead and stick to the subject and it's not me. (you'd know that if you actually had a long enough attention span to read the first post)
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

thanks guy

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

What do you say?

Hey asshole here is the bet that I originally posted. I say he is going to lose, if you think he will win then lets bet.

Last edited:

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if by reed (which is not how you spell reid) you mean the person in the above mentioned post. that would be a useless wager. i don't support reid and feel he should have stepped down to let another democrat take his place. so why would i make that wager? show me where i said i supported reid? in fact if you check the archives before the site went down and had to be rebooted anew i had posted a thread in which i said i felt he should step down. that makes no sense.

3 days ago^^

still waitin' guy... prove i support reid (not reed lol) for re-election. prove it first. show the quote and post the link. you obviously wouldn't be saying it if you didn't believe i said it right? otherwise that would be you not knowing what you're talking about.

are you admitting that's the real truth to be told here? (lol) if i support reid there must be proof show it. http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif...oflmao.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif

sounds like someone needs the coast guard. don't hold your breath. (lol) b waitin kid...

yesterday^^^

Hey asshole here is the bet that I originally posted. I say he is going to lose, if you think he will win then lets bet.

why are you so afraid to face me on a real bet? show where i ever said i supported him. why would you even extend a bet before knowing if i supported him or not? bet someone who doesn't think he should resign. http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif

good luck guy...

btw thanks for still offering up your chin. it's nice... (lol)

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers

what do you say?

dude of that's true and you're confident and not scared of me here's the bet. you say that take me up on the bet. are you scared of me? here's the bet.

this is the third time. why are you so scared to take me up on the bet if that's true? don't be cowardly. oh and btw thanks for coming to my threads so often and offering me your chin. (lol) the rest is nice.

now the subject is:

"Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position"

i know i'm beating you badly here as you have failed to respond to my old threads and are starting to repeat yourself pretending you didn't read my last posts as you usually do once you know you're being boxed.

go ahead and stick to the subject and it's not me. (you'd know that if you actually had a long enough attention span to read the first post)
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

thanks guy

still waitin...

you okay?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

If you don't support the guy fine, I often bet on teams I don't like- looking to collect a few bucks on the Lakers (a team I hate). The question is do you think he will win.

Do you accept my bet or not, it's a simple yes or no question.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad