• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you've been spamming a question that was responded to for about a week. why b/c you're scared of the real truth to be told. now

1) tricky dick's comment is what hazer was talking about wit no b.s.s name calling so try to grow up son even when you;re logged in as someone else.

2) we've had furtherance on the issue. i see you're scared to take it on. here it is":

"Poll: Reid numbers rebounding
By ALEXANDER BURNS | 5/28/10 6:23 AM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, once viewed as an all but lost cause in his battle for reelection, now trails two of his top Republican opponents by only the narrowest of margins and leads a third in general election match-ups, according to a Mason-Dixon poll of Nevada voters published in the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Former Nevada GOP Chairwoman Sue Lowden has just a 3-percentage-point edge over Reid in the poll, leading 42 percent to 39 percent, while Danny Tarkanian is effectively tied with Reid at 42 percent to 41 percent. Reid is ahead of former state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle, the tea party and Club for Growth favorite who?s been surging in GOP primary polls, by 42 percent to 39 percent.

The poll surveyed 625 registered voters from May 24 through May 26."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37908.html

i waiting. whenever you're ready to face me.

thanks kid.

why are you afraid to take me on by spamming the same question over and over? take my bet. you said 14 days i said if you take mine the stakes were for good. are you afraid of me?

thanks for the chin guy. :D

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The topic is Harry Reid and his re-election. I bet he will lose.

Fuck doofy monkey, anyone else want to put a friendly wager on it?

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i'm sorry you're spamming again. any opinion. want to do this son?

why are you afraid to take me on by spamming the same question over and over? take my bet. you said 14 days i said if you take mine the stakes were for good. are you afraid of me?

thanks for the chin guy. :D

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yes my opinion for the what 20th time or so: Reid is going to lose the election.

Anyone care to make a wager with me on the outcome of this election?

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yes my opinion for the what 20th time or so: Reid is going to lose the election.

i'm sorry you're spamming again. any opinion. want to do this son?

see the part in bold? that's what makes it spamming (lol)

thanks for that guy. now get on with it and stop running please.

thanks

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

So if anyone wants to back this democrat sack of sh!t and try to shut me up for 2 weeks- just let me know.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sorry, but please move on with the subject as a reminder here it is:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev, appears to be gaining ground in his reelection bid this year as his Republican challengers fight each other for their party's nomination, the latest poll from the Las Vegas Review-Journal shows.

Reid is down 39% to 42% against Republican Sue Lowden, who the poll shows has the best chance of beating Reid. That puts the race within the poll's 4 percentage point margin of error. As the paper notes, that's "a far cry from before the GOP primary heated up and surveys showed Reid losing to the top three Republicans by double digits."

The poll finds Reid up, 42% to 39%, against Tea Party favorite Sharron Angle, who was also endorsed last week by the conservative Club for Growth.

(Posted by John Fritze)

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2010/05/poll-shows-senate-majority-leader-reid-stronger/1

again:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, once viewed as an all but lost cause in his battle for reelection, now trails two of his top Republican opponents by only the narrowest of margins and leads a third in general election match-ups, according to a Mason-Dixon poll of Nevada voters published in the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Former Nevada GOP Chairwoman Sue Lowden has just a 3-percentage-point edge over Reid in the poll, leading 42 percent to 39 percent, while Danny Tarkanian is effectively tied with Reid at 42 percent to 41 percent. Reid is ahead of former state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle, the tea party and Club for Growth favorite who?s been surging in GOP primary polls, by 42 percent to 39 percent.

still waiting to debate. whenever you stop being scared.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sorry guy but, you're still spamming here:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev, appears to be gaining ground in his reelection bid this year as his Republican challengers fight each other for their party's nomination, the latest poll from the Las Vegas Review-Journal shows.

Reid is down 39% to 42% against Republican Sue Lowden, who the poll shows has the best chance of beating Reid. That puts the race within the poll's 4 percentage point margin of error. As the paper notes, that's "a far cry from before the GOP primary heated up and surveys showed Reid losing to the top three Republicans by double digits."

The poll finds Reid up, 42% to 39%, against Tea Party favorite Sharron Angle, who was also endorsed last week by the conservative Club for Growth.

(Posted by John Fritze)

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2010/05/poll-shows-senate-majority-leader-reid-stronger/1

sorry, but please move on with the subject as a reminder here it is:

again:

still waiting to debate. whenever you stop being scared.

why are you afraid of me. let's go. come at me. respond with something of intelligence and worthy of an adult/ "i betcha" just ain't in the category kid. sorry.

let's do it. face me.

still waitin...

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dude what are you talking about? are you that afraid of me? are you that scared to be defeated by me in a debate? i sucked you into switching to get out of a debate? what's the point of betting if you never had a stance? you just proved my point. (wimper wimper)"will you not debate me if i change my mind?" (wimper wimper)

now stop running be a man and face me on the issues now. "i betcha if it will stop you from debating me" won't cut it. stand up straight like a man.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lets bet on Reids election. You want to vote for Reid or do you want to vote against him?

Who gives a fvck about your stupid copy and paste bullshit?

Lets bet.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
this is a forum let's debate. that's what people do on political forums. forget about the topic/ forget about debate? you are behaving ion a cowardly manner. no jellyfish spines allowed here. man up debate son now!

get moving and post an opinion. my opinion. he should step aside like dodd did and let someone in who is more popular. that's my opinion. there's aplace to start stop spamming and be a man for once in your life and don't run away from a fight when another man is poking you in the chest with his finger.

go!!!

still waitin...

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ME: I'm proposing a bet, a bet that will shut the loser up in this section for 2 weeks.
YOU: You are copy and pasting.

Yet you want to talk about having a spine: FUN-E!

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i am talking about my subject and always will. let me know when you have spine enough to debate me i'm standing in front of you and you're scared to swing on me. the subject is "Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position"

now swing

thanks son

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
this is a forum let's debate. that's what people do on political forums. forget about the topic/ forget about debate? you are behaving ion a cowardly manner. no jellyfish spines allowed here. man up debate son now!

get moving and post an opinion. my opinion. he should step aside like dodd did and let someone in who is more popular. that's my opinion. there's aplace to start stop spamming and be a man for once in your life and don't run away from a fight when another man is poking you in the chest with his finger.

go!!!

still waitin...

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i am talking about my subject and always will. let me know when you have spine enough to debate me i'm standing in front of you and you're scared to swing on me. the subject is "Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position"

now swing

thanks son

You are copy and pasting! LOL.

Accept the bet if you have the guts.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad