• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
For some reason they are very difficult. I just asked him if he wanted to bet, I don't give a sh!t if he likes him or hates him- that has nothing to do with betting!

steve doocy

Legendary Poster
Best answers
YES or NO questions are to difficult for his pea brain we all know that.
For some reason they are very difficult. I just asked him if he wanted to bet, I don't give a sh!t if he likes him or hates him- that has nothing to do with betting!
If you don't support the guy fine, I often bet on teams I don't like- looking to collect a few bucks on the Lakers (a team I hate). The question is do you think he will win.

Do you accept my bet or not, it's a simple yes or no question.

if by reed (which is not how you spell reid) you mean the person in the above mentioned post. that would be a useless wager. i don't support reid and feel he should have stepped down to let another democrat take his place. so why would i make that wager? show me where i said i supported reid? in fact if you check the archives before the site went down and had to be rebooted anew i had posted a thread in which i said i felt he should step down. that makes no sense.
3 days ago^^

still waitin' guy... prove i support reid (not reed lol) for re-election. prove it first. show the quote and post the link. you obviously wouldn't be saying it if you didn't believe i said it right? otherwise that would be you not knowing what you're talking about.

are you admitting that's the real truth to be told here? (lol) if i support reid there must be proof show it. http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif...oflmao.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif

sounds like someone needs the coast guard. don't hold your breath. (lol) b waitin kid...
yesterday^^^
why are you so afraid to face me on a real bet? show where i ever said i supported him. why would you even extend a bet before knowing if i supported him or not? bet someone who doesn't think he should resign. http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif

good luck guy...

btw thanks for still offering up your chin. it's nice... (lol)

Now you can't possibly be that dense. LOL!!!!!!! he already told you he doesn't support Reid for re-election. If that's the case why would he bet leaving here for 14 days? I mean it's not as though the two of you are good buddies or something. LOL!!!! You really have that many problems admitting when you've stepped in it? Only a jack-a** makes a real bet on a team they feel will lose. You really are backed into a corner here. Grape Ape seems to have boxed you in nicely.

Oh well. Better luck next time.

Oh and why don't you take him up on his bet? You said he always supports Democrats only so what do you have to lose? Unless of course like the other one you feel you spoke before thinking - again.

But hey that's just my opinion. Lol.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
All it takes is a yes or no answer. Yes, you want to take the bet or No you don't accept the bet.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
All it takes is a yes or no answer. Yes, you want to take the bet or No you don't accept the bet.

YES or NO questions are to difficult for his pea brain we all know that.

If you don't support the guy fine, I often bet on teams I don't like- looking to collect a few bucks on the Lakers (a team I hate). The question is do you think he will win.

Do you accept my bet or not, it's a simple yes or no question.
if by reed (which is not how you spell reid) you mean the person in the above mentioned post. that would be a useless wager. i don't support reid and feel he should have stepped down to let another democrat take his place. so why would i make that wager? show me where i said i supported reid? in fact if you check the archives before the site went down and had to be rebooted anew i had posted a thread in which i said i felt he should step down. that makes no sense.
3 days ago^^
still waitin' guy... prove i support reid (not reed lol) for re-election. prove it first. show the quote and post the link. you obviously wouldn't be saying it if you didn't believe i said it right? otherwise that would be you not knowing what you're talking about.

are you admitting that's the real truth to be told here? (lol) if i support reid there must be proof show it. http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif...oflmao.gifhttp://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif

sounds like someone needs the coast guard. don't hold your breath. (lol) b waitin kid...
yesterday^^^
why are you so afraid to face me on a real bet? show where i ever said i supported him. why would you even extend a bet before knowing if i supported him or not? bet someone who doesn't think he should resign. http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflmao.gif

good luck guy...

btw thanks for still offering up your chin. it's nice... (lol)

Now you can't possibly be that dense. LOL!!!!!!! he already told you he doesn't support Reid for re-election. If that's the case why would he bet leaving here for 14 days? I mean it's not as though the two of you are good buddies or something. LOL!!!! You really have that many problems admitting when you've stepped in it? Only a jack-a** makes a real bet on a team they feel will lose. You really are backed into a corner here. Grape Ape seems to have boxed you in nicely.

Oh well. Better luck next time.

Oh and why don't you take him up on his bet? You said he always supports Democrats only so what do you have to lose? Unless of course like the other one you feel you spoke before thinking - again.

But hey that's just my opinion. Lol.

steve sees it. why don't you? take my bet.

stop actin scared.

thanks guy

oh btw the topic is "Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position "

if you can't answer after this i'll take it a simple yes or no is too much for you and know i won.

so if you're still afraid... please just stick to the subject.

thanks.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i'm sorry but the topic's already been discussed and i beat you there days ago. seems to me you keep doing this to get out of being beaten

here's proof:

Lmaoooooooooooooo.....a good example of Troof NOT reading and pretending to be ignorant.

sorry. but the topic is "Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position" please try and stick to it.

that would mean solid intelligent contributions rergarding the initial thread in case you aren't aware.

thanks.

oh btw no baby pictures if it isn't above your grade level. thanks again.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers

i'm sorry, but that still isn't on topic. try to respond with specificity to the topic which is "Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position" whenever you're ready i'm here to take you on. i've said this before. let's debate the topic. it's been written many times over here in black and white. (not the effeminate cowboy picture you have representing who you are) if you don't think you're smart enough just say so.

thanks guy.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers

i'm sorry, but that still isn't on topic. try to respond with specificity to the topic which is "Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position" whenever you're ready i'm here to take you on. i've said this before. let's debate the topic. it's been written many times over here in black and white. (not the effeminate cowboy picture you have representing who you are) if you don't think you're smart enough just say so.

thanks guy.

still waitin guy. if you have something intelligent and are willing to do battle with me let's go. step into the arena equipped with something intelligent to add. you've been reduced to one teary word.

the subject is "Poll shows Nevada's Reid in stronger position"

whenever you're ready let's go.

don't back out. don't be afraid.

thanks guy.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Reid is going lose, that's all I have to say on that subject at this time. I am willing to bet on it.

Last edited:

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
your wanting to bet people who don't believe reid will win is not the point of the thread. i'm sorry you're losing. don't you actually have something to contribute? something of worth? i found another article on it. i'll post it. do you have an adult commentary. sorry but "i becha" just doesn't count. it makes you look childish when you repeat it over and over as if you can't see how childish it is and actually believe it's an adult thing to do for days at a time.

here's more on the topic:

"Poll: Reid numbers rebounding
By ALEXANDER BURNS | 5/28/10 6:23 AM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, once viewed as an all but lost cause in his battle for reelection, now trails two of his top Republican opponents by only the narrowest of margins and leads a third in general election match-ups, according to a Mason-Dixon poll of Nevada voters published in the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Former Nevada GOP Chairwoman Sue Lowden has just a 3-percentage-point edge over Reid in the poll, leading 42 percent to 39 percent, while Danny Tarkanian is effectively tied with Reid at 42 percent to 41 percent. Reid is ahead of former state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle, the tea party and Club for Growth favorite who’s been surging in GOP primary polls, by 42 percent to 39 percent.

The poll surveyed 625 registered voters from May 24 through May 26."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37908.html

thanks guy hope you are able to grasp the idea of adult like commentary.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
please comment on the topic. try adding something of intellectual substance if you are able to do it. go ahead try. i dare you. (lol)

thanks guy.

TRICKY D1CK

Experienced Poster
Best answers
The topic is Reid and how he is doing in the polls: my comment is that I think he is going to lose the election.

Got it dumb fuck?

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers

that would be one comment. you've been spamming a question that was responded to for about a week. why b/c you're scared of the real truth to be told. now

1) tricky dick's comment is what hazer was talking about wit no b.s.s name calling so try to grow up son even when you;re logged in as someone else.

2) we've had furtherance on the issue. i see you're scared to take it on. here it is":

"Poll: Reid numbers rebounding
By ALEXANDER BURNS | 5/28/10 6:23 AM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, once viewed as an all but lost cause in his battle for reelection, now trails two of his top Republican opponents by only the narrowest of margins and leads a third in general election match-ups, according to a Mason-Dixon poll of Nevada voters published in the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Former Nevada GOP Chairwoman Sue Lowden has just a 3-percentage-point edge over Reid in the poll, leading 42 percent to 39 percent, while Danny Tarkanian is effectively tied with Reid at 42 percent to 41 percent. Reid is ahead of former state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle, the tea party and Club for Growth favorite who?s been surging in GOP primary polls, by 42 percent to 39 percent.

The poll surveyed 625 registered voters from May 24 through May 26."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37908.html

i waiting. whenever you're ready to face me.

thanks kid.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Reid is going to lose, I'm willing to bet on it. Accept my bet and if Reid wins, shut me up in the politics section for 2 whole weeks!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad