• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Question for Hazer (and others)

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
respect a u.s. vietnam veteran..pleease.lol you can dismiss me with that shit.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Muahahahahahahaha!

Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh we will win!

[youtube]0hfpQeQZCnA[/youtube]

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL ! This guy is worshiping a communist that sent thousands of people to there death which prevailed against all odds.
and you worship the U.S. that sent thousands to their death for nothing.[crazy]

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Died for nothing, that would be your opinion. For those who are interested there is a book that I enjoyed called Stolen Valor. Might change your opinion.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
and you worship the U.S. that sent thousands to their death for nothing.[crazy]

For one the US is not communist , and second I had no choice . Now go cuddle back up in that Muslim blanket .

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Died for nothing, that would be your opinion. For those who are interested there is a book that I enjoyed called Stolen Valor. Might change your opinion.

Thats the reason I could give a fuck about these scum bag illegal Mexicans .

I'll have to check that book out .

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Died for nothing, that would be your opinion. For those who are interested there is a book that I enjoyed called Stolen Valor. Might change your opinion

Thats the reason I could give a fuck about these scum bag illegal Mexicans .

I'll have to check that book out .
laurelhardyup.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!

kathy

Best answers
Instead of trying to be a wise ass who is disrespecting a veteran of the vietnam war, why don't you show some respect and ask him (as a person who experienced the war first hand) about his experiences so you (and all of us) can learn something.

i agree truth. i met him sunday for lunch. him and his friends are very nice people .

Hazer

Best answers
1.legalize immigrants that are already here. / pathway to citizenship.

2. require work visas for any new immigrants. they should register at the border / get a driver license after passing a D.M.V license exam / and pay for car insurance , health insurance.. just like anyone else.

2.enforce the border security.

in that order.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is a complex question, but in simple terms what would you do about immigration especially as it relates to the countries directly south of the US like Mexico?

what would you do with the illegal immigrants already in the US?

give them an acceptable way to become legal easily. they should just take their birth certificate from their home country to the nearest immigration place, undergo fingerprinting for criminal check and be accepted full citizen with all the rights and responsibilities of citizens.

only deny ppl with backgrounds in hurting kids, murder, rape etc.

what if anything would you do to/at the border?

they need an "ellis island" at the border where ppl can claim asylum and become american citizens.

Get into some specifics about what immigration reform would look like if you were in charge.

it would look like a happier america in one generation and an end to the 2nd class citizen b.s. and everything that goes along with that. we'd have millions of new americans who are much more culturally in sync with america than the muslim, communist p.o.s refugees and thousands of eastern european foreigners that get here so fkn easily.

phreakwars

Experienced Poster
Best answers
To me it's not fair to raise taxes on certain products. I don't drink milk, but I'm not saying "tax the shit" out of milk.
NO MORE TAXES PERIOD!
You would HAVE to tax what I was referring to (marijuana). And I'll tell you why..... there is money to be made for all involved, the governments gotta get it's cut too..

Look at Tobacco, look at Alcohol.... taxing someone else's pleasure has gone on long before the world's oldest profession (prostitution).

I see nothing wrong with making the price for changing something that is now illegal into something legal, a heavy tax.

You'd still be able to buy a nice sack at a price cheaper then what street dealers, gang bangers, and illegal border crossers are selling it for, and it would be legal.

You wouldn't have to fukk with cholos, greasy trailer park dealers, high school kids, tweakers, gang members, and all the other bullshiit just to get a sack.. FUKK THE TAX COMPLAINT!

Plus, in time if you get some mass producers like the tobacco states, your gonna see some nice stuff like no sticks, stems, seeds, hashed, mashed, and a huge assortment of merchandise whence to put your stash on your dash with just a little cash... yeah, bring on the tax.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You can buy weed slightly cheaper on the street then you can at the club, once you "tax the shit out of it" as you say... then the scale tips.

Why you get so excited about pulling more money out of your pocket to give to the government is beyond me.

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
mexico is not a bad place. the drug cartels are making it worst i dont live there but i have family that dose . there probroly more jobs there than here but people here want more moneis. if he respected america as a citezen he would not show that stupi flag picture .

Personally the war I'd be fighting is with Mexico and erradicating the Drug terrorism that is down there. Screw the oil terrorism in the Middle East, take care of the drug cartels and ship those drugs to the Middle East as a peace offering.

You start there eliminate that problem and the immigration problems will no longer exist as people that are coming in for Work will find better opportunities in Mexico and it would improve our economy because now that will free up jobs that will go to legal residents in the country.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
How many people in the USA is too many people?
Seems like that is not a concern here to most people.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad