• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Some1 died in lil ol j-ville :(

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yupp-yupp someone died saturday:( it waz at this lil fair they were having by the mall. He waz only 15 years old and a 20 something year old stabbed him 3 time in the chest. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE !! it waz GANG RELATED the boy waz a crip and the man waz a blood. Im sooo tired of these fake wanna be az gangsters.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
shit thas fucked up but es what ya can expect frm some ppl over here tambien it almost heppend some sureno against a norteno it were fucked up but da cops were hella close by and saw da gun and shit it were funny closed down da fair for da rest of they day bad business since den theyve had metal detectors at our fairs.....es funny..........LOL>............well only bout da metal detectors not bout anything else...............

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^^ its just dum to me cuz they were both fake az hell anyway !!!! but still it wont no reason to die :( i mean he waz a home boi of mine 2 :(

tickle me elmo

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Era un hombre, tan gordo, tan gordo, que su Ángel de la Guarda dormía en la habitación de al lado.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
shit that sounds like the real shit, pero it could be fake vatos trin to inpress their frineds and make the wrong decisions..i think it real.r.i.p..to the one you lost.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
na i knew him and he wont in no gang, i guess he just talken shit to the wrong person dis time :(

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
shit thas fucked up but es what ya can expect frm some ppl over here tambien it almost heppend some sureno against a norteno it were fucked up but da cops were hella close by and saw da gun and shit it were funny closed down da fair for da rest of they day bad business since den theyve had metal detectors at our fairs.....es funny..........LOL>............well only bout da metal detectors not bout anything else...............

damn thats sum fuqqed up shyt on tha realz no lie nuff said:mad:

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i kno it does 4 real ...i feel hella bad ..they still havent cought the person that did it...it kinda funny that every1 on the streets kno who did i mean shit he did it at the fair but the police still dont kno ....DUMM SHIT

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i kno it does 4 real ...i feel hella bad ..they still havent cought the person that did it...it kinda funny that every1 on the streets kno who did i mean shit he did it at the fair but the police still dont kno ....DUMM SHIT

omg i know thats hella crzy

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hmm is that the first time some one died over there? some lebos got sgot with a shotgun over here and there were more murders too

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
umm 2 tell ya the truth shit like that dont happen in j-ville. i mean yea we have fights, people get jumped. but no1 ever dies. ESPECALLY people my age ....

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that was pretty stupid for him to be claimin crip....u should no the consequences....i hope most of u learn from this....don't fake. real gangstaz keep quiet anyways.
poor kid...........i am sorry..u kno what they say..the good die young..R.I.P.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad