• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Some1 died in lil ol j-ville :(

Kartoon[714]

Best answers
ay if u clamin something ur not a part of then u should now the shit u getting into...he was caught slippin I guess or wut he didn't have anything on him? well r.i.p ay

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
na he waz wit his hoime boys and Gf and they said they had his back so there he went talken shit .but when ol boi pulled a gun and knife out all his so called friends bounced ! !! and left him byhimshelf he aint had nuttin on him

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what kinda friends are those? jeez....thats why u cant even trust ur own friends...everyone splits when ur in trouble...

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i kno they just left him there and what waz fucked up is that there waz people round him but aint no1 do shit! i dont even kno what to think tho cuz i mean i dont kno if i would have helped either :(

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
everyone says that they got back pero its not true they allways back out

gizmo

Best answers
dats the life u choose when u get int2 this stuff i been a latin kinf 4 11 years i done did alot if shit , i seen alot of shit i got respect wat u would consider me a fake?

gizmo

Best answers
i only trust my closest homeboyz that r like family i grew up with them but other then dat i trust no 1 u heard me doememba wat u got 2 say

gizmo

Best answers
dat aint tru vato i know alot of home boyz dat would ride with me no matter wat

gizmo

Best answers
datz bullshit cuz they were some pussyz i would of stayed there and helped the homeboy out they were some bitchez i would of fuk them out

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^ na i would day u fake cuz i dont kno u well enough, its good that u noly trust dem vatos that u now u can , and yea i kno they were pussys

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad