• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

The Most Horrible Thing Happend To Me Today.......!!!1

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I crashed ma Bebe((my car)) :( :( damn that fucked i'm hella fuckin sad...............Neta!!!1

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i'll post up pix it wasnt that bad..............but it were horrible for me............i started cryin like crazy.............lol.......me cryin for some stupid shiet that can be easily fixed lol...............:rolleyes:

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This proves my point that woman can't drive cars.

Stick to the MTA.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fuck you foo i been driving since i were 11 and this is my first time gettin in a car crash fucker.................

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
and i gots a 93 Nissan Sentra 2.0 Engine, marroon colored.......i like it you may not pero i do.............

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ANA CANT DRIVE.....! JK :D shiit are u ok tho? ....all it matters is ur salud que no

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no manches pero lo bueno q a ti no te paso nada :D
yo tengo manejando un año sin licencia espero q nunca me pase nada ;)

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah you right i cant drive.............:rolleyes: i admit it...............lol..........na fuck dat im a good driver i just got a bit confused es all.....wit da peddles and shiet it happens to all lol......:D ................:rolleyes:

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well it happend to me........:rolleyes: it has only happend to me like twice thas it............and its been most recently when i were younger na it never happend pero ahora que estoy mas older es happenin thas crazy......lol.................:D :rolleyes:

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lol, well as long as your okay.

A car can be replaced, but your life can't.

the_mexakin_500

Legendary Poster
Best answers
daaaang ana you need to chill you getting all mad..you know how they doit here in bp?? its all a joke but dont take it to the heart just be happy that we all glad that you ok

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you know funny es the same thing ma daddy and ma mom and ma brothers said......lol.....and thanx..........:)

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow thas crazy i were bout to call you babe..................yeah beto wouldnt be to happy bout that......................:eek: my bad.........lol............pero simon i wasnt mad i were just talkin.......lol.................por eso le dije que lo tomara como sea cuz i wernt sayin it in a bad way or mad or nothin i were just sayin..........lol......:D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad