• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

the truth about Mr.T and Truthbtold

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Even if they are cops.

I really don't see a problem to it.

Godruigez

Best answers
Fuck a cop. They work for the most corrupt government this country has ever seen. They are followers who were bullied in school and now take out their anger on the public they are suppose to protect and serve.

chula_420

Best answers
F... the hura!

dam, i thought i was trippin. i knw smething was up. the way SOME people come on and insinuate things or basically try to talk shit, i guess its to get some 1 to talk or get 'em all wild up fuked up, they r on a "brown pride" forum. it freaks me out to see that no 1 really says shit to these people.
yea,yea its just over the internet, but it buggs the fuk out of me!
I HATE HATERS & people who start drama, maybe it is true. y else would they do the things they do! fake ass bitches!

bnm8807

Best answers
dam, i thought i was trippin. i knw smething was up. the way SOME people come on and insinuate things or basically try to talk shit, i guess its to get some 1 to talk or get 'em all wild up fuked up, they r on a "brown pride" forum. it freaks me out to see that no 1 really says shit to these people.
I HATE HATERS & people who start drama, maybe it is true. y else would they do the things they do! fake ass bitches!
Yet if we express our views people hate on you and call you vendida or some other stupidity. So in the end they just cause others to realiate and the situation is repeated over and over.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yet if we express our views people hate on you and call you vendida or some other stupidity. So in the end they just cause others to realiate and the situation is repeated over and over.

BEANER PLEASE!!

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Are you a cop?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dam, i thought i was trippin. i knw smething was up. the way SOME people come on and insinuate things or basically try to talk shit, i guess its to get some 1 to talk or get 'em all wild up fuked up, they r on a "brown pride" forum. it freaks me out to see that no 1 really says shit to these people. why don't YOU say something- jump on it if you want kid

beans and rice beans and rice beans and rice.... the taco truck is open 4 business

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Doe, the power of suggestion is strong... look how many people will follow you, LET The Revolution begin.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
truth about DoeMemba

????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad