• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

the truth about Mr.T and Truthbtold

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
No...i'm not. Are you? Cause if you are you can tell me, i'm good at keeping secrets...lol...just wondering...So are you a democrat or republican or what are you? liberal?
No chota here mija .Trust me you would of been arrested for receiving stolen property(AmeriKKKa).

bnm8807

Best answers
No chota here mija .Trust me you would of been arrested for receiving stolen property(AmeriKKKa).

huh? now i'm confused...oh wait now i get it, you think america was stolen....sorry its been a long ass day...lol

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
huh? now i'm confused...oh wait now i get it, you think america was stolen....sorry its been a long ass day...lol
"you think AmeriKKKa was stolen"Im going to pretend I didn't read this.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if amerikka wasn't stolen then why do native american get reperations? lol

bnm8807

Best answers
life's a bitch

if amerikka wasn't stolen then why do native american get reperations? lol
Yet we're here now so what are you going to do about it? hate? Build yourself a time travel machine and go back and change the past...:)

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yet we're here now so what are you going to do about it? hate? Build yourself a time travel machine and go back and change the past...:)
Forget the past right USA is the sh.. now they did what they had to do murder,decieve,torture whatever it took as Mr.T put it "by all means necessary"your absolutely right you can't change the past but you can make a diffrence now.AmeriKKKans should be ashamed of their past and on going crimes.:D

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what's sad about it..is that Mr.T ancestors were on a boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad