• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

the truth about Mr.T and Truthbtold

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That's cool...i'm 100% born and raised in Texas...i plan to pursue a career in New York or Maybe even move to Paris one day.

Paris? No we need you right here at home in the good ole US of A!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It just seems like your very focused on race and where people are from or where their ancestors come from.

race doesn't matter so how can i be focused on race? aren't we all the human race? so therefore race doesn't exist but heritage does.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I've fought in the Army, served in the peace corps, and coached youth sports... I'm anything but weak... lol.

You ever seen somebody lose their legs? A weak person couldn't handle that.
You ever dig ditches all day in 110 degree weather so poor folk could have clean water? A weak person couldn't do that
You ever coach kids with disabilities? Again a weak person couldn't do that.
Don't assume you know everything about a person- especially over the web- you might end up with egg on your face.

like I said JP, watch out for that egg- it's a b!tch to clean off your face.

bnm8807

Best answers
race doesn't matter so how can i be focused on race? aren't we all the human race? so therefore race doesn't exist but heritage does.
well now that you rectified what you meant to say i see what you mean, so you must really care about the heritage of others a whole lot right?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I've fought in the Army, served in the peace corps, and coached youth sports... I'm anything but weak... lol.

You ever seen somebody lose their legs? A weak person couldn't handle that.
You ever dig ditches all day in 110 degree weather so poor folk could have clean water? A weak person couldn't do that
You ever coach kids with disabilities? Again a weak person couldn't do that.
Don't assume you know everything about a person- especially over the web- you might end up with egg on your face.

put your resume back in the files MR POLICEMAN.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm what you would call a redneck, hillbilly, cracka, etc.

I was born and raised and still live in SF Calif. That's really all you need to know.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The sad thing about you self proclaimed PROUD LATINOS is that I've done more to help "your" raza then you have.

Put your "money" where your mouth is.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah, JP- you talk a good game, but tell me how you've helped your people out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad