• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

the truth about Mr.T and Truthbtold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right Wing said he has helped "our people" more than we have. Typical Gringo Saviour. Yeah, we need the gringo to save us from ourselves. We are too stupid and ignorant to progress on our own.
We don't need your so called help. You have helped yourselves to plenty of our culture and land with nothing in return but name calling and xenophobia. He tells us to put our money where our mouth is. I'll tell you what Chicanos do to help further the culture, make babies. We make a lot more of them than anyone else in America and it is scaring the shit out of the gringo. Our numbers are growing and our families are staying strong. Today we clean toilets and mow lawns, tomorrow we sell stocks and draft laws.

Godruigez is born.

28_1_12.gif

Right Wing said he has helped "our people" more than we have. Typical Gringo Saviour. Yeah, we need the gringo to save us from ourselves. We are too stupid and ignorant to progress on our own.
We don't need your so called help. You have helped yourselves to plenty of our culture and land with nothing in return but name calling and xenophobia. He tells us to put our money where our mouth is. I'll tell you what Chicanos do to help further the culture, make babies. We make a lot more of them than anyone else in America and it is scaring the shit out of the gringo. Our numbers are growing and our families are staying strong. Today we clean toilets and mow lawns, tomorrow we sell stocks and draft laws.

Godruigez is born.
They really think that way.

with no education you will not have better jobs. breeding without taking care of your young does NOT help your people. Again I have not heard 1 thing that any of you have done to help your people.

We call it the United States of America
YOUR LAME!!NEXT TIME YOU GET AT ME FOOL COME CORRECT.YOU SURE HAVE LOT SHIT TO SAY BUT WHEN PUSH COME TO SHOVE YOU BUCKLE!TALKING ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT BEING BRAVE WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN ANSWER A DECENT QUESTION.YOU WOULD'T LAST ONE DAY ON MY STREETS COWBOY AND THATS ON THE REAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back