• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

We Takin Over

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the only thing we taking over is the jails, grow the fuck up, taking over? we cant even raise our kids right, dont talk shit, you sound uneducated. taking over my ass, with wat? pregnent 12 yrlds???!!!!!

^^^ give him some sh!t... get off my back. lol

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^ give him some sh!t... get off my back. lolLOL Honestly I would like for you to explain if you meant what you said of course.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Wait a minute....a political party or activist group that is in existence for the benefit of only one ethnic group? Wouldn't that be racist?

IE: La Raza or "The Race"

republicans benifit only rich white ppl .....and democrats benfits the poor white ppl and thats cuz white ppl are the majority ......... this country always need the pyramid system rich ppl in control and poor ppl

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
republicans benifit only rich white ppl .....and democrats benfits the poor white ppl and thats cuz white ppl are the majority ......... this country always need the pyramid system rich ppl in control and poor ppl

YOU say this country = rich people in control of poor people?
Can you name one country where poor people are in control of rich people? LOL. come again amigo!

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
YOU say this country = rich people in control of poor people?
Can you name one country where poor people are in control of rich people? LOL. come again amigo!

of course but when does the rich over come the poor by population

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Pessimism is not my friend,
Chales.
Optimism now hes a good buddy of mine.
Just give it time.

YAYA

Experienced Poster
Best answers
JAJA MAH BAD..I MEAN STARTING WITH TUCS0N {TUC-T0WN}
BT WE START IN ARIZ0NA!!..

mendez1

Best answers
Its happening now. We are starting from the south and working our way up. We are getting our land back that them crackers tricked us out of. Look at Southern Cali, Texas and Arizona. We are getting our politicians in place, and its only getting stronger. Shit even the Bushes know this. Don't be surprised if Preston Busch Jeb Bushs half Columbian son becomes the first and not the last Latino president. They have been prepping him since the 200o elections.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
the only thing we taking over is the jails, grow the fuck up, taking over? we cant even raise our kids right, dont talk shit, you sound uneducated. taking over my ass, with wat? pregnent 12 yrlds???!!!!!
only the one that has a life long pass to the jails will be there..and as for the preggo 12 yr olds-git er' done!
ain't that the crock of chits!
there are huge huge movements of RAzaS getting with the programm con certesa!
and brains..so chill mi loco:cool:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad