• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

We Takin Over

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
any of u ppl heard the in 50 years from now Hispanics are gonna be the majority in this country...thats mean a shit load of Hispanics

kavalon

Best answers
the only thing we taking over is the jails, grow the fuck up, taking over? we cant even raise our kids right, dont talk shit, you sound uneducated. taking over my ass, with wat? pregnent 12 yrlds???!!!!!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the only thing we taking over is the jails, grow the fuck up, taking over? we cant even raise our kids right, dont talk shit, you sound uneducated. taking over my ass, with wat? pregnent 12 yrlds???!!!!!

well ain't that the truth

Americano

Best answers
Kavalon..

that is the truth.
I would be so impressed that latinos were the majority in high education and positive role models...

not that which you brought up.

I am trying to do my part..

K

Kingsynz

Alot of them see us like that..and it usually is the matter of fact..or the fact of the matter..but.you know
we basically gotta change things ourselves...
One at a time we can go on to become successful in a high paid career..AND LEARN DIS SHIT
WE are on our way of comin up
SO THE RECLAMAITION OF AZTLAN HAS BEGUN!..HAHA:D :D

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers

man this is the future imagine a world where everone is brown cuz white ppl population is not gettin any bigger and hispanics are goin to control
US by the end of the century just watch man and its a fact its not like maybe its happening right now

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
man this is the future imagine a world where everone is brown cuz white ppl population is not gettin any bigger and hispanics are goin to control
US by the end of the century

What kind of future will it be if you don't make changes in the present? I think that's what he is talking about.

The poor and uneducated will always be inferior no matter who is running "sh!t"!

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What kind of future will it be if you don't make changes in the present? I think that's what he is talking about.

The poor and uneducated will always be inferior no matter who is running "sh!t"!

well republicans are losing their reputation and i dont any hispanic that votes for republicans and right now there is many illegals in the us and in 20 years from now all those illegal's kids are gonna be citizens and hispanics are gonna have their own party so it can benefit hispanics so i thats the change man

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well republicans are losing their reputation and i dont any hispanic that votes for republicans and right now there is many illegals in the us and in 20 years from now all those illegal's kids are gonna be citizens and hispanics are gonna have their own party so it can benefit hispanics so i thats the change man

Well seeing how YOUR KIND have done so well for yourselves in Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua etc...

Yeah that should be some party! Without rich crackas- who you gonna work for?

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well seeing how YOUR KIND have done so well for yourselves in Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua etc...

Yeah that should be some party! Without rich crackas- who you gonna work for?
Im with you on this one TruthBtold it seems these fools have sh.. for brains.Without the rich Anglos who are they going to work for?:)

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It's all about who's got the power i tell ya

In a sense it matters NOT who has the power. What I'm saying is that the poor and uneducated will ALWAYS be exploited and held down. Really what is the difference weather you are cleaning a rich Jew's toilet or a rich person from Argentina's toilet- you are still cleaning a toilet. *
You get what I'm saying?

*I'm not putting down hardworking people who have less than desirable jobs- I've had a few of those jobs myself in my life.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
any of u ppl heard the in 50 years from now Hispanics are gonna be the majority in this country...thats mean a shit load of Hispanics

Hold on though. That would mean that hispanics would no longer be a minority. That means no more affirmative action, government benefits, and etc etc etc that minorities get. Are you really prepared to deal with that?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Wait a minute....a political party or activist group that is in existence for the benefit of only one ethnic group? Wouldn't that be racist?

IE: La Raza or "The Race"

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
In a sense it matters NOT who has the power. What I'm saying is that the poor and uneducated will ALWAYS be exploited and held down. Really what is the difference weather you are cleaning a rich Jew's toilet or a rich person from Argentina's toilet- you are still cleaning a toilet. *
You get what I'm saying?

*I'm not putting down hardworking people who have less than desirable jobs- I've had a few of those jobs myself in my life.
But I thought you said "without the rich Anglos who are they going to work for" or is it any rich muthaf....?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad