• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What do ya'll think...???

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
no bbz im not lol think about it, when ur a mum are u guna let ur kid diss u? i mean my kid can swear at me but only when they reach a certain age 16 i grew up in a house where swearing was normal, but thats where we all drew the line, now if my kid tried sneakin out i wud kick there ass

ok i got u ..i grew up in a houses where swearing as a everyday thing , its normal for me. people have called me a " ghetto chick", but he funny thing about it is that they say that ima "real ride or die". like swearing make me all the more real? lol its w/e cuz either way i am...but yea kick ya kids azz ..do wat u want !! lol

esa negra

Best answers
in the first place i dnt think kids shud hav babies.........they can barely take care of themselfs......

el chapo

Best answers
yo pienso que ninas no devieran de enbarasarse por que estan muy jovenes para hachar sus vidas ala perdision eso lo que yo opino pero si qieren eso es su problema no el mio

chill

Best answers
This shouldnt be happening. Its sad. Cause teeneagers are young and havent lived life at all. Bringing a child will just...............just isnt right

just_dannie

Best answers
Hmm, well I had my oldest son when I was 16 (pregnant at 15) - I married his father at 17 .. the ONLY thing I regret is that I didn't use his dad ONLY as a sperm donor!!

In my case, having a "life" wasn't an issue, finances weren't an issue (he was in the service) .. that said, I still don't believe that young people should be having kids themselves - because in most cases, having a life IS an issue, and most certainly, more times than not, finances ARE an issue - and the one who pays, is the baby!!

SMILY_16

Best answers
?I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.?

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damz i relli want a kid it musta b soo nice 2 have ur baby..pero its hard wen u young n u dnt kno wut might hapn. but i still want one so badly!

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
live life to da fullest.

if you dnt wanna have kids at a young age
simply use protection or keep your legs closed.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad