• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What do ya'll think...???

Pr3sHuZz956

Best answers
I got a real good question cumin from da dirrty dirrty south texas...up to wherever...as long as they honest n tru to dis right here...what ya'll think bout teens being pregnant or girls having kids young??? Ey...do ya thang n express ya opinions!!!:]

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think if both parents are stading up n taking care of the child then everyone else should mind their own biz, it makes me mad that their is so much single teen mothers. thats not right. it took to to create a baby, i takes to to raise one

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aight ova here in HOUSTON well my school alot of girls are pregnant and i hate to say it but itz hispanics on top than black and then whites my school is very diverse but still i mean there is alot......and i havent seen the babies father try to help the girls out mostly thye deny them and i think that is fucked up......

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think if a vato has the nuts 2 make the baby he has the nuts 2 take care of him u know but theres a lot of fuking pussy vatos out there not 2 judge my raza or bring down or anything pero there a lot of vatos(not all some ARE responsible) that just leave the ruka by themselves me ntiende si think thats fuked up and besides that like Truth said ^^ i mean in end u still a kid GROWING UP me entiendes first u need 2 hav experience w/ life so that u can know how 2 raise your kids yall get what im saying pero like i said i aint no1 2 judge so simon.....pero personally i aint gonna say its fuked up cause there i ssome good "teen" parents out there pero it aint right u know or not hat its not right its not normal pero whats done is done me entiendes just keep ur head up deal w/ the best way u can and keep it movin me ntiednes

Mamacita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
man i think a young person should do anything she nos she not readly 4....i mean if u don't wanna have a kid then the best thing to do is not to have sex at all but if u r then use every thing u can get ur hands on u no......but yea i no alot of mi homegurls r haveing kids n i no their no ready...but one thing is 4sure once the baby is already there it's real n u either choose to have itn give it awai if u can't take care of it or u keep it...but me n mi dad where talking about this the other nite.....a kid a a person to n when it's there it's 4real.....so i thing if u no i mean really no ur readly n ur man is there 4 u n he's going to stay then do what u heart tells u...
so that mi thoughs n what i think is rite but i don't no about ya'll...so peace n mucho luv

Nicotine 14

Best answers
Its defiantly going to change your life ,but mistakes happen but you got to support your child wiether the relationship is working between the 2 or not, but homegirl u from the LONE STAR STATE so fuck them haiters. I had a baby when I was 16 and the timeing may have not been good but I just look in my little girls eyes and it was all worth it. Your going to have 2 grow up faster but you just got 2 keep your head up.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow, what a way for a baby to come into this world, being called/thought of as a mistake. Damn.
What do ya'll have against condoms?

they only young gurs man...most of them have sex and don't expect to get pregnant even though they refuse to use condoms. soo bein preg really comes as shocking..but it doesn't mean the baby is a mistake, the pregnancy yes..but not the baby...but yea most of them are tooo young to realize that, you just need to do some serious talkin to them about sex..(i say this in a non pervertedly manner)

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they only young gurs man...most of them have sex and don't expect to get pregnant even though they refuse to use condoms. soo bein preg really comes as shocking..but it doesn't mean the baby is a mistake, the pregnancy yes..but not the baby...but yea most of them are tooo young to realize that, you just need to do some serious talkin to them about sex..(i say this in a non pervertedly manner)

Again, I have to ask where are the parents? How does a parent let his/her 13,14,15,16 year old daughter even have sex, let alone get pregnant?
Children having babies is not a good thing. Again know one has answered my question... How does a child financially support a baby?

Doe I get what you are saying that the baby is not a mistake, the pregnancy is, BUT in a sad way it is a mistake, because most of the time when a child has sex, they may be mature enough physically, but they are not mature enough mentaly. The sex is not with a partner they want to spend the rest of their lives with and as a result... a lot of the times the baby has no father.

So seems like a lot of these kids... their parents had them at a young age and they see their friends getting knocked up, there are a ton of public service announcements about aids/pregnancy/safe sex... YET pregnancy is happening
at a high rate... what is the solution?

native_chick_08

Legendary Poster
Best answers
my mom didnt know her mom and dad untill she was 12 and she had a a baby @ age 13 she didnt even know she could have kids b-cuz she got raped her whole life she was even getting sold & this is in MONTANA USA !!

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
my mom didnt know her mom and dad untill she was 12 and she had a a baby @ age 13 she didnt even know she could have kids b-cuz she got raped her whole life she was even getting sold & this is in MONTANA USA !!

wow, I don't even know what to say to that. very sad. rape of any kind is so disgusting.

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
things happend un expecataly but they are not a mistake....i jus hope people can take care of their buisness and talk to their children about it....cuz alot of homiez that did get pregnant never had the talk....cuz theyre parents was alwayz workin..............

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
things happend un expecataly but they are not a mistake....i jus hope people can take care of their buisness and talk to their children about it....cuz alot of homiez that did get pregnant never had the talk....cuz theyre parents was alwayz workin..............

come on, they are working 24/7? Excuses don't cut it. You have to make time for the important things in life.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^ well i dont know about her parents or any1 elses parents but my mom practically works 24/7 i aint saying she dont got time 4 us she took me 2 walmart yesterday but she does work ALOT

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^ well i dont know about her parents or any1 elses parents but my mom practically works 24/7 i aint saying she dont got time 4 us she took me 2 walmart yesterday but she does work ALOT

I know a lot of parents out there are way over worked- they are busting their humps to make ends meet. I respect anybody who puts in an honest days work.
But maybe on the drive to Wal Mart (or wherever) the parent can turn the radio off and talk. You HAVE to stay involved in the childs life.

It's unfortunate but it seems like family dinners (sitting around the table, how was your day? type stuff) are becoming a thing of the past.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok 4 real tho , at my skool there ALOT of gurl that are pregnet, most of them aint even still with the babys daddy, yet they walk round skool like they the shit and sum , but the truth iz that when they leave people be talken mad shit bout them and how they think the ho's or w/e. if u still wit the babys daddy and both ya'll are responsible then i dont c a proble wit it ,,but if you cant take care of it, the daddy done left you, PLZZZZZZZ dont be acten like u the shit and proud of it .

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Again, I have to ask where are the parents? How does a parent let his/her 13,14,15,16 year old daughter even have sex, let alone get pregnant?

i lost my virginity when i waz 13, but that dont mean i had a bad mom, my mom did everything she could to keep me out the street, but it waz my decision to go and do it ..ya'll have to relize that if he/she REALLY wants to do it then there going to and theres NUTTIN u can do to stop them . its dum sumtime , but we dont see it like that ....yea teens make mistakes but thats part of growing up

native_chick_08

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i lost my virginity when i waz 13, but that dont mean i had a bad mom, my mom did everything she could to keep me out the street, but it waz my decision to go and do it ..ya'll have to relize that if he/she REALLY wants to do it then there going to and theres NUTTIN u can do to stop them . its dum sumtime , but we dont see it like that ....yea teens make mistakes but thats part of growing up

damm thatz the same w/ me my momz alwayz there for me b-cuz she dont want me or any one to live like that i cant juge any one be me soo i just pray for them some gurls r like that over here i mean i get a long w/ every one but there r some gurlz dont like me b-cuz i went w/ this one guy and were not together any more but he wont go w/ they so they hate on me but o well

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad