• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What do ya'll think...???

Nicotine 14

Best answers
wow, what a way for a baby to come into this world, being called/thought of as a mistake. Damn.
What do ya'll have against condoms?
alright when I said "MISTAKE" that was for the un-planned pregancy not the child dumbass.What ur saying't isnt real, it sounds good, cause I don't believe any parent wants there kid haveing sex at a young age,but teens are more rebellios to what there parents rules are, and when a teen wants to do something most likely they will (regardless) the parents. I hope reality sinks in before u have a kid because i've read what u would do and if that's true your kid will loose it's virginity at 12 and be hooked on drugs cause of all the unnessacery bull shit u put em through.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I hate to break it too you but if you was my kid, I'd drive you to school and pick you up and lock you in your room if I had too. there's ALWAYS something you can do!

no u can't keep ur kids lock up 4 ever... my mom TRIED but it dident work...let me tell u wat she did ok ....drive me stright 2 skool and stright back ...put a sreen lock on my window so there waz no climing out and a alarm on my door.i could go ANYWHERE by myshelf. and all my phone calls were monitered, yet as of riter now if i REALLY wanna do sumthing i can ..because there is always a way of getting around things..every knows that....calm d im not sayinh ur kid iz going to fuck around when he/she is 13..all im saying iz that teens/ are gonna be teens. and we gonna make teen descisions..were not alway gonna do the rite thing

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well if i was ur mum i wud just kick ur ass everyday 4 around 4yrs, aint no kid of mine tryin 2 overthrow me

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no u can't keep ur kids lock up 4 ever... my mom TRIED but it dident work...let me tell u wat she did ok ....drive me stright 2 skool and stright back ...put a sreen lock on my window so there waz no climing out and a alarm on my door.i could go ANYWHERE by myshelf. and all my phone calls were monitered, yet as of riter now if i REALLY wanna do sumthing i can ..because there is always a way of getting around things..every knows that....calm d im not sayinh ur kid iz going to fuck around when he/she is 13..all im saying iz that teens/ are gonna be teens. and we gonna make teen descisions..were not alway gonna do the rite thing

yeah there is always a way of getting around things...lol..just ask shiftykid...lol...

la sola

Best answers
ya its hard for a kid to feed a kid but it can be done well ha but if u had a baby gurl u wouldnt give her up for anything in the world

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ya its hard for a kid to feed a kid but it can be done well ha but if u had a baby gurl u wouldnt give her up for anything in the world

sola take that shit off ur sig pls girl, u no i think ur cool but im sick of all this gang rubbish, how u guna be in a gang that supports the aryan nation? are we forgetting that mexicans got lynched 2? yall are wack st8 up, most of yall dont even no shit about ur gangs u just join, anyone who sides with them kkk bitches is goin to hell, word 2 god.

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Pues, it's kind of hard to handle the situation porque, at first, you think, "oh mis padres will kick me out of the house" or "I don't know wat to do, I don't want to have this baby.

Well at first I thoght that will happen. My mom kicked me out of my house. Then I went and lived with mija's dad. Then my sisters came from Cali, to help me, but one of my sister was a bitch, and well I kicked her out. I left my vato, and my homie dat is now my vato, helped me out w\mija and all.

Pero my mom helps me, and my sis, help me too.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ur mean !!.....:(

no bbz im not lol think about it, when ur a mum are u guna let ur kid diss u? i mean my kid can swear at me but only when they reach a certain age 16 i grew up in a house where swearing was normal, but thats where we all drew the line, now if my kid tried sneakin out i wud kick there ass

Pr3sHuZz956

Best answers
Simon

Its defiantly going to change your life ,but mistakes happen but you got to support your child wiether the relationship is working between the 2 or not, but homegirl u from the LONE STAR STATE so fuck them haiters. I had a baby when I was 16 and the timeing may have not been good but I just look in my little girls eyes and it was all worth it. Your going to have 2 grow up faster but you just got 2 keep your head up.

I got you homeboy pero ya kno I just wanted to see how many young teens we got out there getting pregnant and shit pero nah if you there for yours then its all good and aint gots to worry bout all dem haterz!!!!! I feel ya bro. how old is ya lil girl den like 2 right??? Das koo keep ya head up always n forever!!;)

la sola

Best answers
Again, I have to ask where are the parents? How does a parent let his/her 13,14,15,16 year old daughter even have sex, let alone get pregnant?
Children having babies is not a good thing. Again know one has answered my question... How does a child financially support a baby?

Doe I get what you are saying that the baby is not a mistake, the pregnancy is, BUT in a sad way it is a mistake, because most of the time when a child has sex, they may be mature enough physically, but they are not mature enough mentaly. The sex is not with a partner they want to spend the rest of their lives with and as a result... a lot of the times the baby has no father.

So seems like a lot of these kids... their parents had them at a young age and they see their friends getting knocked up, there are a ton of public service announcements about aids/pregnancy/safe sex... YET pregnancy is happening
at a high rate... what is the solution?

ow ya there going to ask permision to have sex

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad