• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

whos worse spics or niggers?

WESTLA

Best answers
fucku YOUR A FUCKING RACIST YOU CAN KISS MY WHITE CUBAN PURE SPANISH ASS

it looks like your no better then him fucku
BTW his opinion does not represent THE FORUM.. everyone speaks his mind and sometime things you don't want to read cum out, but that's there opinion.

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yo Mr Tyou say we acting like them but look what the did with the 5% native guy they didnt give a shit if he waz 5 % im cool with native and im pretty pissed right now cuz of something else tha happened but FUKK THE KKK THE RACIST AND ALL THEM OTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
yo Mr Tyou say we acting like them but look what the did with the 5% native guy they didnt give a shit if he waz 5 % im cool with native and im pretty pissed right now cuz of something else tha happened but FUKK THE KKK THE RACIST AND ALL THEM OTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say WE, I was talking to my friend Shifty. The truth is, aren't all of us at least a little bit racist?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM MIAMI WHERE THERE ARE TONS OF WHITE HISPANICS DONT HATE[hurtu]

are u serious.....it's not all WHITE hispanics in miami..the majority of hispanics down here IS BLACK or brown....barely whites, there is white hispanics yes..but they aren't really considered white over here.

u seem to be butt hurt so why don't go back to cuba because FIDEL IS MISSING HIS PEOPLE! HAHAHAHA BITCH!

WHITE CUBAN

Best answers
are u serious.....it's not all WHITE hispanics in miami..the majority of hispanics down here IS BLACK or brown....barely whites, there is white hispanics yes..but they aren't really considered white over here.

u seem to be butt hurt so why don't go back to cuba because FIDEL IS MISSING HIS PEOPLE! HAHAHAHA BITCH!
WELL WHEN I WAS IN MIAMAI HAVE REALATIVES THERE AND I SEEN PLENTY EVEN ONES WHITH BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYES DONT CALL ME BITCH YOUR THE ONE WHO IS A MUTT PROBALY BLACK AND WHITE:p

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
IM PROUD OF MY SKIN COLOR fucku AT LEAST IM NOT SOME MIX BREED MUTT LIKE YOU LOL:p

listen you clown, brown people across the globe enrich your life, to hate us means you hate most of the world, granted there are people of all colors that are bad but times have changed

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You'd Think Whites Would Hate Blacks More Than Mexicans, Shit Their History Goes Farther Back With Blacks Than With Mexicans. As Far Back As The Early 1700's When The U.s. Was Being Settled. Blacks Were Sold As Slaves In Africa 2 Come To The U.s. N Work In The Plantations. I Mean The Klu Klux Klan Was Founded As A Result Of The White Man's Uncotrolable Urge To Preserve His White Race, Q-no? Pero Yeah Hispanics Are The Largest Minority In The U.s In Fact A Census Extrapolation Show That By The Year 2020 1 In 4 "americans" Will Be Of Hispanic Decent. N U All Know What That Means.......

Yes We On This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You'd Think Whites Would Hate Blacks More Than Mexicans, Shit Their History Goes Farther Back With Blacks Than With Mexicans. As Far Back As The Early 1700's When The U.s. Was Being Settled. Blacks Were Sold As Slaves In Africa 2 Come To The U.s. N Work In The Plantations. I Mean The Klu Klux Klan Was Founded As A Result Of The White Man's Uncotrolable Urge To Preserve His White Race, Q-no? Pero Yeah Hispanics Are The Largest Minority In The U.s In Fact A Census Extrapolation Show That By The Year 2020 1 In 4 "americans" Will Be Of Hispanic Decent. N U All Know What That Means....... every f*cking street sign in America will be covered in graffiti? lol.

Yes We On This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
100_Percent_White ponders a question that's puzzled crazed Klansmen and wild-eyed Nazis throughout much of the last century...

100_Percent_White (Thread Title: Who is worse, the n*ggers or the sp*cs):

The sp*cs have to be the worst. The beaner population is growing exponentially. They already outnumber the n*ggers. 20 years from now they might double the n*gger population. They come over here illegally, and get welfare, healthcare, schooling ( why do they need schools? the little muds dont learn anything). Sp*cs commit crimes like the n*ggers. Sp*cs act like n*ggers, smell like n*ggers. ZOG taxes Whites and pays the sp*cs to have sp*clets by the dozens.

Sp*cs are threating White majoitity in this country more than any other mud. Then we'll be just like every other sp*c mudhole country, a third world dump. We need to start a pure White nation ASAP and let the n*gs, sp*cs and g**ks have the rest. I kind of think that we worry too much about the stupid afro-n*gs and not enough about the spics. Even though the k*kes are behind the immigration policies the sp*cs will continue to come with our without k*kes. We need to flush our mongrel sp*c garbage. All sp*cs are mixedmuds that should really be exterminated. God didn't create sp*cs.
===

From "exterminating" people to the "final fight". The Manson family didn't have anything on these guys...

irminsul88 (Thread Title: We need the final Fight!!!!!!):

Hail Victory!I have saw in the German Tv News the speech from George W.Bush about the Situation in Palestine.He had spoke for the Hook Noses!What should this?Palestine is not the Country of the Jews and not theyer own!I say:We need the final Fight now!!!We must Fight the Evil,before the Evil get more and more.We must stand up for our Race!I'M ready for the fight god vs the Evil!What do you think about this?Hail Victory from Germany!
===

These guys are getting kind of scary and 'Greatwhitecoonhunter' doesn't exactly tone the rhetoric down...
Greatwhitecoonhunter: Even if we send them back to wherever it is they come from today,tommorrow our children will have to fight them when they regroup with their people on their continent.
When the time comes,we have to show them the "mercy" that their kinds have shown us,NONE. I do not advocate anyone here going out and getting yourself in trouble,heck the n*ggers are killing themselves almost fast enough.
We just have to be ready when we have an unstoppable united front. When that time comes,HE WHO IS NOT WITH US,IS AGAINST US!!!! There can be NO NEUTRALITY. If you are not part of the solution,than you WILL BE part of the problem and dealt with accordingly!
===

Don't worry 'Greatwhitecoonhunter', 'Iron_Cross' will be with you in the 'final war' vs. the 'sub-humans'.

Iron_Cross: Its always great to know that there are others in the world that have not fallen to the mentality of n*ggers and pig jews,to see americas citys being destroyed by sub-humans makes me sick,without a final war to reclaim your nation i fear that what was of america will be no more,the pride is slipping because of the arrogance of sub-humans who use your country,the worse thing is it happens in most countrys,i wonder if civil war soldiers would fight against the confederets if they could see the filth they fought for,whites must unite and fight for the common cause,if we dont fight at the precise time we may get no other time,personally if there was a second civil war i would give my life for the klan and for the white race,even though im not from america i still can see the glory that CAN be restored,i have already taken steps if the time comes to fight,im joining the army with fellow white comrades,thanks for reading if you read,sorry if the spelling and grammar are not to good,BYE
===

'breeze' dispenses with the formalities and gets right down the hatred....

breeze: I hate n*ggers and puerto ricans.They come here and act like they are so much better then us.Well n*ggers should go back to niggerland and puerto ricans should go back to puerto spicro.
===
'TXpride2117' takes a page out of Hitler's book and decides the Poles are 'despicable' after a bad experience at the airport...

TXpride2117 (Thread Title: worse than n*ggers?):

Greetings my white brothers and sisters,
I returned home early this morning from an abbreviated trip. Why?? I have found a group of people that are more incompetent and have less class than n*ggers - Polish people. I was waiting to get my boarding pass at the airport in New York, when the woman working for LOT Polish airlines (who was Polish)started arguing with me that my visa was invalid and that I would be unable to board the plane. Now I see why Hitler and company invaded their @sses 60+ years ago. Don't get me wrong, I still think n*ggers are scum. In fact, on a side note, I had a run-in with one at the Houston airport, as well as one in New York. I just would like to convey a message to CoonHunter, WhiteGlory14, and the rest of my white kindred, and I offer my apologies if I offend any of you: I would rather associate myself with a n*gger than with somebody from Poland.

(That should tell you how despicable Polish people are, if a proud White says they would rather spend time with a n*gger. Remember that I still think n*ggers are despicable.)
===

The Klan isn't multicultural? No Way!

SSVicious (Thread Title: Racial Purity Question):

I am German, Irish, and several other European nationalities. My great-grandfather was part Indian (like 50% or so). I am like 5% Indian. I agree with the stuff that the Klan says, and I would like to join. So, would I be allowed in?

site_administrator: NO

5 % MUD makes YOU MUD!!! Now get lost you wagon burning, fire drinking injun!!
user account deleted, good-bye go watch dances with wolves or something

http://www.rightwingnews.com/crackpots/finalfight.php[/QUOTE]
I DONT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE CUZ THE SHIT THEY SAY TO ME BUT THEN I SEE THIS WELL FUCK THEM BITCH ASS PEOPLE [violent]

MrRobinson

Banned
Best answers
The question should be whose Worst Mexican American Males or African American Males. Research has shown me that African American Males are more violent by a descent margin then the next closest Mexican American Males.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad