• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

whos worse spics or niggers?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The question should be whose Worst Mexican American Males or African American Males. Research has shown me that African American Males are more violent by a descent margin then the next closest Mexican American Males.

riiight

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The question should be whose Worst Mexican American Males or African American Males. Research has shown me that African American Males are more violent by a descent margin then the next closest Mexican American Males.

wheres the study i want the article cus your lying, i have posted numerous articles about this taken from actual REAL studies and the facts are that latinos (mostly mexican, puerto rican and salvadorian) have the highest rates of domestic violence, mexico is the only country in latin america that calls domestic violence 'a husband and wife thing' they refuse to even arrest men who beat there wives. now if you visit a jail i can guess that most of the black males in their are there because of drug selling or shootings, with only a small portion there because of domestic violence, the issue is that black women simply report domestic violence and rapes more that latino women. most mexican women are taught to be submissive and to do whatever the husband says but when they reach america they start to find themselves and realize they are not slaves hence when they return to mexico most likely end up dead at the hand of there husband or lover. now if you are refering to random acts of violence then again latinos take the cake, they feel hated and threatened so they strike out, the blacks were the same way when they were fighting for their basic human rights. the more a group of people feel they are being wached more then others because of there background the more they sink into depression. just imagine everytime you leave your house the police stare, people give your dirty looks just because you are brown or black. that hardly happens in the western world to a white person. white people can actually go anywhere in the world. even though they are the reason for all these issues. if a brown man went to germany, do you think they would care that he is mexican, they would still be calling him a nigger. i dont think people have actually understood how easy white people have life.

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Fuck White People

U GUY'S ANIT NOTHING BUT WHITE TRASH MUTHER FUCKERS SO U CAN GO FUCK UR SLEF NOW CUZ DIZ NATIVE BITCH WOULD KILL UR AZZ N U RED NECK FUCKER]
IM VL'S HOMIE GURL[violent]

almostaryan

Best answers
ive been on a lot of white pride websites and they mostly hate jews it seems like to me or blacks

Lati

Best answers
ehh, Mr. T I like Shifty's post no matter how racist he comes off, he's a least to the point and honest. I'd rather have someone tell me the truth instead of :D in my face.

Love it or hate it, Eve is the mother of all and that woman was AFRICAN.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ehh, Mr. T I like Shifty's post no matter how racist he comes off, he's a least to the point and honest. I'd rather have someone tell me the truth instead of :D in my face.

if she was African wouldn't her name be Jerkisha, Moisha, Sha'na'na or something like that? lol.

Lati

Best answers
if she was African wouldn't her name be Jerkisha, Moisha, Sha'na'na or something like that? lol.

Someone doesn't know their geography!!

Science is the essence of existence... hence your mom and dad reproducing is a part of science, else wise there wouldn't be scientist trying to recreate all this in the lab.

And by the Charlize Theron is African. Eve could have been called whateva but she was called Eve. Names are universal with different translations Todd.

I've been to South Africa to chime.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Someone doesn't know their geography!! I know it better than you know sentence structure

Science is the essence of existence... hence your mom and dad reproducing is a part of science, else wise there wouldn't be scientist trying to recreate all this in the lab. yeah ok and the earth is round

And by the Charlize Theron is African. Eve could have been called whateva but she was called Eve. Names are universal with different translations Todd. ok Sally

I've been to South Africa to chime. chime is one thing squawking is another

erikabeat15

Best answers
You'd Think Whites Would Hate Blacks More Than Mexicans, Shit Their History Goes Farther Back With Blacks Than With Mexicans. As Far Back As The Early 1700's When The U.s. Was Being Settled. Blacks Were Sold As Slaves In Africa 2 Come To The U.s. N Work In The Plantations. I Mean The Klu Klux Klan Was Founded As A Result Of The White Man's Uncotrolable Urge To Preserve His White Race, Q-no? Pero Yeah Hispanics Are The Largest Minority In The U.s In Fact A Census Extrapolation Show That By The Year 2020 1 In 4 "americans" Will Be Of Hispanic Decent. N U All Know What That Means.......

Yes We On This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit u know your history:) ...yeah thats wat i read too que en como 15 years south west U.S will be mostly mexicans n e ways we mexicans are more americanos que los gringos...no crusamos la frontera, la frontera nos cruso...and hell yeah i'm proud :)that this shit is happening cause in the 1st place this is our land.... 1 thing for sure this land will be ours again..the bad thing that gets me pist off is that we can't get our real culture back:( ...just gotz to say one thing "Immigrants your welcomed to U.S.A"

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Shit u know your history:) ...yeah thats wat i read too que en como 15 years south west U.S will be mostly mexicans n e ways we mexicans are more americanos que los gringos...no crusamos la frontera, la frontera nos cruso...and hell yeah i'm proud :)that this shit is happening cause in the 1st place this is our land.... 1 thing for sure this land will be ours again..the bad thing that gets me pist off is that we can't get our real culture back:( ...just gotz to say one thing "Immigrants your welcomed to U.S.A"

you want YOUR real culture back? you can start by not using things the White man invented...

airplane
aspirin
automobile
air conditioner
bikini swimsuit
blue jeans
camera
computer
elevator
ipod
internet
light bulb
liquid paper
microwave oven
mobile phone
personal computer
refrigerator
remote control
telephone
video games

just to name a few

we all gotta find a way to live together, the problem with the whole BLACK WHITE BROWN YELLOW thing is that the races are breeding with each other (and that is a beautiful thing in my book).

Last edited:

~SSX3~

Legendary Poster
Best answers

3V3 WAS AFR!CAN , 3Y 3V3RYBODY LIST3N THAT SH!T HAHAHAHA !!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad