• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

@ whut age did u have ur first kiss????

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers

I wuz juzt wonderin when u guyz had ur 1st kiss......if u can rememba.......lol....& how did it make u feel....

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
5 yrs old by this kid named luis my first boyfreind in kindergarten.......LOL>.........:D

made me feel funny cuz i was like wtf......then pushed the morrito down........:D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LMFAO.................^^^^^

mine was pirty cute to.............i wonder where he be now...??? so i could erase dat kiss and give him another memmory of a good one.....:D

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i kno cuando esta uno little and then lo vuelves a ver and u like damn he look good kno

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon por eso digo que i wonder where he at so dat i can do what i said above........:D :p

3s3_Weedster

Best answers
i was bout done born and all and my mom planted one on my forehead i dont know how dat felt............i was to young to member........:D

Snowhite

Best answers
I was a rela tom boy when I was little, I made sure the boys stayed away. My first kiss was when I was 15! And it was prolly the most akward kiss in the history of akward kisses. It was this really tall white boy (Im 5' 2") and I actually felt bad afterwards bc I found out he had a GF at the time.

nava block

Best answers
i was 13 not into the guys when i was younger that is a memory i will always cherish and hell yeah he was fine just wonder if he still remembers me or our kiss..lol

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i WAS LiKE 2 YR`sZ 0LD..
ThEY {{ AS iN MY 0LDER CUziN`sZ}}
F0RCED mE T0 kiSS 0uhR
NEiGhB0R..
hE WAS kUiTE...AWWW

Best answers
my first kiss was in the 4th grade but it was for
a spin the bottle game! but it was pretty exciting
he was in the 7th grade