• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

@ whut age did u have ur first kiss????

pretty girl

Best answers
hey girl i know wat u mean when i was lil i was da biggest tomboy ever and ma first kiss i was 14 and it was akward tambien kuz like it was wit some guy named andrew and i had a crush on him since we were like 9 pero guess wat now after all dat akwardness we are still goin out and been together 4 three yeas

Tuco De Raton

Best answers
I was 8 and it was with my cousin in the back of my father's bodega. I didn't know it was wrong back then. She even let me suck on her titties until my uncle came in and caught us. He smacked me in the ear really good and said those are his titties.

Later my mom told me what I did was wrong. The funny thing is that I miss those tetas really bad some days.:(

Tuco De Raton

Best answers
What exactly is a messy kiss? Is that like when he sneezes in the middle of it and gets snot everywhere? Or starts licking your face like a dog? Was there mustard or hot sauce involved???

cutie_pie07

Best answers
hey gurl whats sup..i think i was about 12...and it was with my crush ..and it was really good..lol

areli

Best answers
i was like 5 o 6 years old. it made me feel weird cuz i was yung.

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i was like in second grade it was so weird wen i got my fist kiss but the real kind [frenchkiss] i got in the 7 grade i still remember he was hell of fine i wonder what hapend to him

Last edited:

helica

Best answers
i got my first kiss when i was 15. it wasn't that great cuz he had a girl friend and a baby on tha way so yea that's a great way to remember who gave me my first kiss.....lol

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well mine was at the age of 12 and it was the most disgusting kiss I 've ever gotten in my life.

well I'm only 15 ha ha

xchicax21x

Best answers
What exactly is a messy kiss? Is that like when he sneezes in the middle of it and gets snot everywhere? Or starts licking your face like a dog? Was there mustard or hot sauce involved???
well, it was messy b/c it seemed like the guy had no saliva control...
hot sauce? that sounds fun ;)
and i like being licked...:D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad