• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

@ whut age did u have ur first kiss????

DaKing

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I was in the 1st grade. so i was 5 or 6 years old...

I kissed this girl in the back of da bus, yeah son....

tickle me elmo

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well my jant was a little later than most..........mine was just 2 years ago........and I felt really wrong....I wasnt sure that we were a good match....pero ya paso

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
my first realkiss was when i was in the 7th grade i luved it. he was like 16 but yeah it was good!!!

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
my first kiss was when i was in the 6th grade over the summer..but my real kiss was in the yr 2006..adn those kisses are stil going on.lol

Best answers
My 1st kiss was lik in 5th grade or somthin n i 4 sure didnt lik he was all agressive n wat not. Bt my real kiss was 2 years ago n i still member tat day. Yup bak in da day I had good times good times

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I was a rela tom boy when I was little, I made sure the boys stayed away. My first kiss was when I was 15! And it was prolly the most akward kiss in the history of akward kisses. It was this really tall white boy (Im 5' 2") and I actually felt bad afterwards bc I found out he had a GF at the time.

mine was when i was 11 for the same reason as snowhite i was a tom boy a big one and all the guys just saw me as a homegirl. i really didnt have a feeling when i first got my kiss it just happened. lol

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i got mines when i waz 6 by dis boi named DD. he waz cute ..but when i got my real 1st kiss that actully ment something to me .i waz 12 TINY !!!! yupp yupp love him 2 death now. he not my BF anymore but he still my nigga !

la sola

Best answers
:rolleyes: my first kiss was in the 3 grade we were playing spin the bottle with some of my older brothers friends there were like in the 4th and 5th grade he was in the 5th ya we were stupied back then i remember running and telling my sis cauze ya my friend made me kiss this guy i had a crush on and i was so happy so ya that was my first kiss:rolleyes:

Best answers
MY FIRST KISS WAS IN 11TH GRADE LIKE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND THAT GUY LEFT ME NEXT DAY FOR MY SO CALLED BEST FRIEND SO YEAH DAT SUCKS I HATE THEM BOTH

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad