• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

"Why I Hate Blacks"

Best answers
Like I Said Fuk Mayatez!
Especially Da One Onez Wit Da Atittude
Like Da Song Said
Mothafuck Snoop
Mothafuck Dre
Mothafuck Eazy-e
Cuz We Da Really Sureno G's
Haha Lol Scandelous
um girl then why are so many mexicanos out ther bumpin eaxy-e,dre,2pac&snoop now explain that one?

Best answers
I am so tired of all this racist behaviour towards blacks.
All of you racists putos and putas can suck a big phat black dick.
It looks like a lot of these younger people are just fucking jealous of them.
All of u racists pinches need to get a life.
Fuck all the surs, the norts, the cripps and bloods, matter of fact fuck all gangs around the world.
How low can a low life get.fucku

Woodie

Best answers
im only cool with blacks if they are Rappers, famous, other than that i could giva fucc bout a street nigga, the same way they can give a fuck less bout a mexican

Best answers
Most of these racists are just stupid, if they would take time to think about what they r saying then they would know that they r just ignorant.
All of this brown is the best race shit is comical, when we die we all go to the same fucking place, when are this ignorant bastards going to realize that no race is better then another and thats the beauty of this world.
All of that brown pride shit is just an illusion, and come to think about it black people are the real browns.
Sometimes i feel ashamed of my race, but thank God not all of us are like that.

Leto

Best answers
Most of these racists are just stupid, if they would take time to think about what they r saying then they would know that they r just ignorant.
All of this brown is the best race shit is comical, when we die we all go to the same fucking place, when are this ignorant bastards going to realize that no race is better then another and thats the beauty of this world.
All of that brown pride shit is just an illusion, and come to think about it black people are the real browns.
Sometimes i feel ashamed of my race, but thank God not all of us are like that.

Eh , your right on 18th their ignorant . It's all bullshit ......... so some peoples ancestors
were out in the sun more and their skin got darker ....... what the fuck .I get tired of that shit coming from all sides .

Leto

Best answers
what a hypocrite, you are standing in front of a picture of the Virgin Mary and you are a racist... lol clown

LOL....
Whats wrong with you T , you dont know God and the Virgin Mary reps
the browns only? look it up, it's in 1st Jose , chapter 2 ,verse 13 of your bible.

Leto

Best answers
man i dont have much to say but if you aint brown f*** it all

It's a big world , so don't limit your self to that little place
called your mind.And the sooner you start the better.

My mother married this mexican guy when I was 4 and that shit .... Brown this and Brown that was all that came out of his mouth the whole fucking time ,except for when it was about how bad the White man was.I'm not seeing or learning anything new around here believe me.
And I'll tell you , when he was dying in a hospital bed cause his kidneys failed from drinking too much and eating too much Lard,
And my little brother went to see him ,cause that was his Father, all that punk ass brown had to say was "get away from me white boy".
He said that to his own kid cause he was a bitter racist who took it all the way to the grave and who could only see color. He didn't have a damn thing to do with his own kids cause
they was half white. ( whatever the fuck that means )
So that goes to show two things , 1) women can really fuck up when they marry the wrong guy.
And 2) , If you don't stop being a racist , you'll just end up miserable
and bitter inside like many before you. But you know there is a choice.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It's a big world , so don't limit your self to that little place
called your mind.And the sooner you start the better.

My mother married this mexican guy when I was 4 and that shit .... Brown this and Brown that was all that came out of his mouth the whole fucking time ,except for when it was about how bad the White man was.I'm not seeing or learning anything new around here believe me.
And I'll tell you , when he was dying in a hospital bed cause his kidneys failed from drinking too much and eating too much Lard,
And my little brother went to see him ,cause that was his Father, all that punk ass brown had to say was "get away from me white boy".
He said that to his own kid cause he was a bitter racist who took it all the way to the grave and who could only see color. He didn't have a damn thing to do with his own kids cause
they was half white. ( whatever the fuck that means )
So that goes to show two things , 1) women can really fuck up when they marry the wrong guy.
And 2) , If you don't stop being a racist , you'll just end up miserable
and bitter inside like many before you. But you know there is a choice.

interesting story....damn yo..i hear what you saying..it makes no sense to hate on especific race or skin color...but you know..NOT all of us are like that.
besides i think that most race mixin are exotic...but not all...like chinese and black..ew..LOL..:rolleyes:

Leto

Best answers
interesting story....damn yo..i hear what you saying..it makes no sense to hate on especific race or skin color...but you know..NOT all of us are like that.
besides i think that most race mixin are exotic...but not all...like chinese and black..ew..LOL..:rolleyes:

Yeah I do know not all are like that ....... that's why I chose not to be a racist myself in life . Cause I wanted to be the exact opposite of what ever that guy was.
Problem is there's enough of those people in every color
White , black , brown , yellow that have to keep the cycle going
and there's always gonna be victims of racism.

Best answers
Dear Fools...

Dear fools...you think that your using the word niggers is great? well, if i'm not mistaken, all of you little brown breeds are just that. Niggers. Am i lying? you are considered the Niggers of mexico. It's only when you climb out of the cesspool of Tijuana that you become truly like your masters.
Okay, let's see. all of you little brown pukes want to be white, hence the names you give your kids...Blanca...Blanco...(what's up with that?). ALL of your politicians are white, you brown motherfuckers can't even buy beans without the white Mexicans saying it's okay.
The only movie stars on TV is white; you brown motherfuckers are either used as maids or as clowns who kiss the white mexicans asses.
the first thing all of you little brown turds do when you get to this country is try to get a white man/woman so that you can get rid of all of that Mexican blood. Brown PRIDE??? Where? You motherfuckers try to run as fast as you can from being Mexican. Answer me this. what do you put on the census survey? I'll tell you what...you put WHITE/HISPANIC!! And then the first time things don't go your way, you want to cry...RACISM!!! Oh! What?...lI thought you were SPANISH!!! there must have meen ten million Spanairds to make all of the Indians in Mexico Spanish.
You think the white man thinks you're one of him? dream on. they will use you like a tool box, and work your triffling asses to death and put babies in sluts like that , Daisy is sweet, slut ( i bet that bitch looks like the left side of a rotweillers nutsack)...butt ugly).
Let me give you some advice, if you hate Blacks so much, well then, get your OWN culture...(like that mariachi shit)...quit trying to talk black, dress black, quit listening to black music, (no music for you...it all comes outta black folk...try Tejano...nothing like a good POLKA...OOmpapa, OOmpapa...).
So in closing, let me say, that you don't really hate black folks...you hate your own motherfucking selves, but you can't ever hate yourselves near as much as those motherfuckers who run Mexico hates you.
Mayatez?? My ass... Listen, the world, THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD slurps black culture with a fucking ten foot straw, but who in the fuck ever heard of anything EVER coming outta Mexico, except your nasty asses.
You hate black folks?
Yeah...I guess you do, motherfuckers. I'd hate 'em too if I didn't have a motherfucking thing doing for me except Tejano music, and picking grapes. So, it's easy to write your little notes and hide behind the curtain of anonymity. The fucking Aztecs and those other motherfuckers are hundreds of years dead, you talant-less fucks. what have you done for me LATELY???

Yeah.........I thought so.

Back the fuck up off me...and i mean ALL-LLLLLL you bitches. Especially you motherfucker...yeah you...you think I don't see you mean mugging me? And NO motherfucker...I ain't your daddy, so step on off.fucku

Leto

Best answers
Dear fools...you think that your using the word niggers is great? well, if i'm not mistaken, all of you little brown breeds are just that. Niggers. Am i lying? you are considered the Niggers of mexico. It's only when you climb out of the cesspool of Tijuana that you become truly like your masters.
Okay, let's see. all of you little brown pukes want to be white, hence the names you give your kids...Blanca...Blanco...(what's up with that?). ALL of your politicians are white, you brown motherfuckers can't even buy beans without the white Mexicans saying it's okay.
The only movie stars on TV is white; you brown motherfuckers are either used as maids or as clowns who kiss the white mexicans asses.
the first thing all of you little brown turds do when you get to this country is try to get a white man/woman so that you can get rid of all of that Mexican blood. Brown PRIDE??? Where? You motherfuckers try to run as fast as you can from being Mexican. Answer me this. what do you put on the census survey? I'll tell you what...you put WHITE/HISPANIC!! And then the first time things don't go your way, you want to cry...RACISM!!! Oh! What?...lI thought you were SPANISH!!! there must have meen ten million Spanairds to make all of the Indians in Mexico Spanish.
You think the white man thinks you're one of him? dream on. they will use you like a tool box, and work your triffling asses to death and put babies in sluts like that , Daisy is sweet, slut ( i bet that bitch looks like the left side of a rotweillers nutsack)...butt ugly).
Let me give you some advice, if you hate Blacks so much, well then, get your OWN culture...(like that mariachi shit)...quit trying to talk black, dress black, quit listening to black music, (no music for you...it all comes outta black folk...try Tejano...nothing like a good POLKA...OOmpapa, OOmpapa...).
So in closing, let me say, that you don't really hate black folks...you hate your own motherfucking selves, but you can't ever hate yourselves near as much as those motherfuckers who run Mexico hates you.
Mayatez?? My ass... Listen, the world, THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD slurps black culture with a fucking ten foot straw, but who in the fuck ever heard of anything EVER coming outta Mexico, except your nasty asses.
You hate black folks?
Yeah...I guess you do, motherfuckers. I'd hate 'em too if I didn't have a motherfucking thing doing for me except Tejano music, and picking grapes. So, it's easy to write your little notes and hide behind the curtain of anonymity. The fucking Aztecs and those other motherfuckers are hundreds of years dead, you talant-less fucks. what have you done for me LATELY???

Yeah.........I thought so.

Back the fuck up off me...and i mean ALL-LLLLLL you bitches. Especially you motherfucker...yeah you...you think I don't see you mean mugging me? And NO motherfucker...I ain't your daddy, so step on off.fucku

Your wrong , everybodys got skills. maybe your just a racist too , is that it ? or just havin a real bad day ?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
for all we know that could be a mayate...or just a pissed off drunk white boy

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad