• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

"Why I Hate Blacks"

I don't like black people either. But those people that are calling them niggers and shit-talking them nonstop are pretty fucking retarded.

Please don't think that I hate black people because I don't, I simply dislike them. Or most of them. Why? Because most black people do absolutely nothing to better their lives and continue the negative stereotypes that have been pinned on us. A lot of them like to use slavery to excuse the way they are when they only have their parents and themselves to blame. It's embarrassing.

I should mention that I am half black.

idk, i think slavery and general devilishness has alot to do with the bad situation of a lot of blacks...its like juan gotti said "when my skins my sin, its kinda hard to win, i gotta keep myself trucha and out the pen" He's not black, but that really sums up the black experience in amerikkka

Con todo eso dicho, estoy de acuerdo contigo con respeto a algunas personas...

I know that slavery put them in a bad situation; however, that's not really an excuse for their laziness. So much could have been done since we were granted equal rights, but hardly any blacks do anything and instead sit back and demand reparations and other bullshit. I'm all for social welfare programs, but you need to put something in to get something in return.

Last edited:
I say the blacks se apendejaron when they didnt all listen to malcolm X, pre-mecca times....things would at least be close to even by now, ni modo

I really don't think that we are equal in the least now...we're just above arabs (possibly) for getting screwed over in so many ways....

I guess when spanish people sweat they don't stink.Think again.Everybody stink when they sweat.That comment was very ignorant and dissrespectful blacks.I'll tell yall the same thing I would tell a black person that says ignorant racist shit like.Everybody is equal.No race is better than the next one.Nobody's amune to the struggles of life.We all go through and do the same shit.And for the record its lot of dirty stinkin ass spanish mutherfuckas out here too.Just you got some dirty blacks,white,asain...etc.But that should reflexed on that person not the race.

im black and i have to agree i dont really like black people either just like i dont like whites, i only like a handfull of latinos also, let me get into detail i dont like 'african americans' first off they aint african second they make the rest of us look like fools on a daily basis. im black but west indians are nothing like them at all nor are black british people so its just an american problem. i have travelled around the world from latin america to asia and one thing i will say is that as soon as i was approached by a person in mexico they asked where i was from i could tell in his voice he didnt like me i told him im afro mexican born in mexico then st8 away he smiled and his defence wall went down, we smoked together and everything lol black americans have fucked up the global view of a blacks.

I Prefer my afro cubans/mexicans/colombians and dominican niggaz......afro americans swallow too much racism and often turn their cheek on other races.....im not sayin i hate them..but that is sad when they cant admit their reality

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back