• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Your Beliefs

DarkReaver13

Best answers
Okay well Cracka Bitch is the White Nationalist that I referred to in the original post, and since she's banned I guess it doesn't matter if I let that cat out of the bag now. The only reason I didn't say so before is so that you could all respond to her as you normally would.

Anyway, she was trying to emulate some of my beliefs I think, to show me that I was wrong about the people on this forum, but she ended up throwing a few of her own views in there too.

I disagree that you can be proud of your race for example. That's because races are so diverse, and contain such a variety of people that it makes no sense - so it IS racism - because you're judging people that you don't know. If I said I was proud of the "white race" it would have to include Hitler, Stalin, Charles Manson etc. I also think you can only be proud of your own accomplishments, since that's what pride is. Pride for someone else is more like respect or admiration. I think being proud of who you are is entirely right depending on the individual.

I already said all that anyway - just in different words. Nobody here disagreed.

I leave it at that for now. Thoughts?

DarkReaver13

Best answers
Hazer said:
i see no problem with someone going to mexico and buying a home there , anyone can do it.. if your not a citizen of mexican you just cant buy beachfront property..
Yeah exactly. So I think the same should apply to all countries. Nobody automatically owns a country, you own what you inherit or what you earn or buy, and it shouldn't matter if it happens to be in a foreign country.

WESTLA

Best answers
DarkReaver13 said:
I disagree that you can be proud of your race for example. That's because races are so diverse, and contain such a variety of people that it makes no sense - so it IS racism - because you're judging people that you don't know. If I said I was proud of the "white race" it would have to include Hitler, Stalin, Charles Manson etc. I also think you can only be proud of your own accomplishments, since that's what pride is. Pride for someone else is more like respect or admiration. I think being proud of who you are is entirely right depending on the individual.

I already said all that anyway - just in different words. Nobody here disagreed.

I leave it at that for now. Thoughts?

brownpride was .. at least from where i was born in La California just a way to unite our people against racist groups, it means different things to different people but none of them are hate.

and its kind of hard just being an individualist with all the stereotypes here in america.

DarkReaver13

Best answers
WESTLA said:
brownpride was .. at least from where i was born in La California just a way to unite our people against racist groups, it means different things to different people but none of them are hate.

and its kind of hard just being an individualist with all the stereotypes here in america.
I can understand that. Racism would be hard to fight without uniting against it, but by uniting it makes it seem like it's a race war, when it isn't. The only alternative to racism is individualism though, it's just hard to act as individual when racism, by nature, affects whole groups of people.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad