• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Your Beliefs

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why wud i do that?......that makes no sense to me. immigrations is not a race thing... anyone can b a immigrant i live in the uk and by 215 asains will b half the population this is all down to immigration and asylum it doesnt bother me....what do we have to be proud of well the most out there one wud b we have survived all the ballshit whites have thrown at us

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
why wud i do that?......that makes no sense to me. immigrations is not a race thing... anyone can b a immigrant i live in the uk and by 215 asains will b half the population this is all down to immigration and asylum it doesnt bother me....

Of course it doesn't bother you, this isn't your country.

uk-kid said:
what do we have to be proud of well the most out there one wud b we have survived all the ballshit whites have thrown at us

That had nothing to do with you. What did you survive personally?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
let me see.........2 months ago some racist white boys tried 2 shoot at me cus they bithces cus hate on us.......and instead of u comin on here talkin 2 us i think u should b tryin 2 stop da asian invasion if ur 'homeland'

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
let me see.........2 months ago some racist white boys tried 2 shoot at me cus they bithces cus hate on us.......and instead of u comin on here talkin 2 us i think u should b tryin 2 stop da asian invasion if ur 'homeland'

So you hate all white people because of what a few did to you? And why would you be proud of that anyway? It's not much of an achievement, is it.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
actually i dont hate the racist ones..i hate the racist ones that actaully physically act on there hate

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
actually i dont hate the racist ones..i hate the racist ones that actaully physically act on there hate

If you don't hate white people, why do you call them crackers and gringos? That is hateful and racist.

And you still haven't explained what your culture is. What culture do you have to be proud of?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the racist ones.............there are loads of good white people in the world...but its just like sterotypin usually a large group of people get judged on a few peoples actions

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
If you don't hate white people, why do you call them crackers and gringos? That is hateful and racist.

And you still haven't explained what your culture is. What culture do you have to be proud of?

let me see well theres kush....then the incas and mayans the arawaks the aztecs and even the caribs

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
the racist ones.............there are loads of good white people in the world...but its just like sterotypin usually a large group of people get judged on a few peoples actions

That wasn't what you said. You said you couldn't wait for the "pale albino ****ers" to die off.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they are our culture whats unique about the english?......all they did was rape murder and steal?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i already explained the psychology of reverse racism and it's like these people are illiterate or some shit...and this is why our people become racist themselves because of the ignorance that sorrounds them.

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
they are our culture whats unique about the english?......all they did was rape murder and steal?

If there's nothing unique about Mexican culture, then it doesn't exist. There is no such thing as Mexican culture. You have nothing to be proud of.

And I just don't understand why you care about a past that you had nothing to do with. It's not important. The Aztecs used to sacrifice people by cutting their hearts out, by the way.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
when the hellz did i say that...ur an idiot....stop puttin words in my mouth and actually read my post

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad