• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Your Beliefs

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
DarkReaver13 said:
Indeed, beheadings weren't uncommon in England.

thank u....this is just my point whites who come on here actually try and make every other race feel inferior...........thats the difference between brown pride and white pride

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
thank u....this is just my point whites who come on here actually try and make every other race feel inferior...........thats the difference between brown pride and white pride

There's nothing wrong with pride, but why do you need to hate other races?

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
so wheres the part where i called them inferior?......dumbass

You were agreeing with a person who said this:

and BTW, Brown woman are far more beautiful than pale bitches.

Are you agreeing that brown women are superior because of the colour of their skin?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
do u have a readin problem?......i said i hate racist whites i call them pale faces....and ur point is........personally i hate anyone of any race who has a problem with my race

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:

Are you agreeing that brown women are superior because of the colour of their skin?

oh so now looks are inferior and superior?....i find them better lookin cus they just happen 2 me..simple

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
What race do you describe yourself as anyway?

im 55% indian 50% negro and 5% european so u can call me watava u want latino. black latino. meztiso

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
oh so now looks are inferior and superior?....i find them better lookin cus they just happen 2 me..simple

Why didn't you just say then? Why did you need to say "pale bitches"? That sounds hateful to me.

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
im 55% indian 50% negro and 5% european so u can call me watava u want latino. black latino. meztiso

You do know race is a social construct, right? There is no such thing as Indian, Latino, Mestizo, or whatever. So why don't you stop having "brown pride", and have human pride instead?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they are pale im just statin what i see simple.....i dont like tanned white girls either simple.......

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
You do know race is a social construct, right? There is no such thing as Indian, Latino, Mestizo, or whatever. So why don't you stop having "brown pride", and have human pride instead?

human pride?.....i am human duh.......brown pride is human pride just like white pride is human pride :rolleyes:

DarkReaver13

Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
Why didn't you just say then? Why did you need to say "pale bitches"? That sounds hateful to me.
Pale because they're pale. Bitches; insulting perhaps, but I doubt he meant it in a hateful way.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
Don't you mean "tanned white bitches"?

ya tanned white bitches and yet again wat is ur point?......cus last time i checked bitch wasnt a racial slur

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:

eh? a bit hipocritical are you? somebody on the previous thread said "White woman are the most beautiful woman" why dont u quote that ?!

whats wrong with me saying brown woman is beautiful? You're a fuking BITch and i don't mean "Bitch" as in woman, cause woman are beautiful and they give birth to revolution.
i mean you a Bitch like you ain't a man or a woman..you're like the fukin' dogs described in Qu'ran, animals that eat food off the floor and carry germs. Little Shaytan cocksucking ass niggaz. **** outta here

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad