• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Your Beliefs

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
DarkReaver13 said:
Pale because they're pale. Bitches; insulting perhaps, but I doubt he meant it in a hateful way.

thank u bro.....women and men from all races can be bitches hell i no like 100 black bitches right now and 100 latino ones

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
Latin-Assassin said:
eh? a bit hipocritical are you? somebody on the previous thread said "White woman are the most beautiful woman" why dont u quote that ?!

whats wrong with me saying brown woman is beautiful? You're a ****ing BITch and i don't mean "Bitch" as in woman, cause woman are the beautiful and they give birth to revolution.
i mean you a Bitch like you ain't a man or a woman..you're like the ****in' dogs described in Qu'ran, animals that eat food off the floor and carry germs. Little Shaytan ****sucking ass niggaz. **** outta here

Hater. :rolleyes:

Cracka Bitch

Banned
Best answers
uk-kid said:
thank u bro.....women and men from all races can be bitches hell i no like 100 black bitches right now and 100 latino ones

I told you, there's no such thing as "black" or "latino". They are social constructs.

DarkReaver13

Best answers
uk-kid said:
Yeah it's kind of a slang term nowadays, even though a lot of people do find it offensive, it's usually not meant in that way.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
I told you, there's no such thing as "black" or "latino". They are social constructs.

so liviin by ur loony logic theres no europeans or asian because everyone came from africa so we are all africans huh dumbass

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
Get over what? And why are you proud of the melanin in your skin? What's the point?

because i love it simple i look at my skin and i love it simple

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why wud i think that?.....if i was white i wud b proud it makes no difference 2 me......i dont think anyone is better than anyone all opinions are valid

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
By the way, if you're so "proud", why don't you go back to Mexico?

why dont u go bk 2 england? :D and if ur in england i suggest u start learnin arabic cus the asian invasion is not guna stop

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:

man u needa check ya self and you're site before you start calling me a hater..
because stormfront's logo is now officially a hate sign. so if i'ma hater for hatin on that..then so be it..and get over it white boy.

Hazer

Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
By the way, if you're so "proud", why don't you go back to Mexico?

god you guys are boring!!

this is our home White Craka Bitch if you dont like it you should be the 1st one to move back to europe and make more babies for your white racist folks.

Hazer

Best answers
Cracka Bitch said:
You do know race is a social construct, right? There is no such thing as Indian, Latino, Mestizo, or whatever. So why don't you stop having "brown pride", and have human pride instead?

you guys cant stand someone else having love for their race or their heritage cant you?

Hazer

Best answers
DarkReaver13 said:
Ah, something I'd be interested in hearing your opinions on is ancestral ownership. Do you think white people should be allowed to live in say, Mexico, or even Spain? I believe they should be - for example if a white person buys a house from someone who already lives there, then that becomes their property. In the same way if a Mexican person wanted to move to the UK then they could do the same. Do you agree with that or do you think countries are owned by whichever "race" was there first, regardless of what the individuals choose to do.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, I'm trying to prove a point.

i see no problem with someone going to mexico and buying a home there , anyone can do it.. if your not a citizen of mexican you just cant buy beachfront property..

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad