• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Age and Relationships

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no really he doesnt i already have 2 daughters n they tell me everything 'actually they are snitches' but thats not teh point, 2 years or even 3 years is exceptable in most cases but if my child boy/girl tried to bring home a 19/10 n they were 13/14 lets just say things would be goin down

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no really he doesnt i already have 2 daughters n they tell me everything 'actually they are snitches' but thats not teh point, 2 years or even 3 years is exceptable in most cases but if my child boy/girl tried to bring home a 19/10 n they were 13/14 lets just say things would be goin down

Theyre still young Shy...if u try 2 "control" their lives...it'll lead them not 2 tell u everything bcuz they will no longer trust u...I never said it WILL happen...but its whats probable...

lADYdREAMZ

Best answers
i dont think that age should really matter. i mean its nothing big but i think that people should have a limit to the age that they go for. i mean at the most 5--7 years apart isnt that bad...but once you go over that...i think its actually kinda nasty. ive been seeing a lot of little girl (by that i mean 15/16 year old girls) with guys that are like almost 30. whats up with that??? but if they love them...i guess it dont matter to me because i aint the one with them.

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Dude, that's messed up. Peeps like you are why kids go nutz when they hit college. They lived under stalinist rule for so long that their first dose of freedom, they have to try everything...Its one thing to tell them whats right and help them if they got in a bad spot, but quite another to rule with the iron fist.

So after 16 or 18, (some) people just don't care on the age thing at all? Interesting. I did not know that females stopped growing at 16, I thought it was 18 and guys at 21. I have a cousin thats 24ish that married a due old enough to be her dad....they seem quite happy, no biggie...but what if they'd met 4-6 years earlier? Would it have been the worst thing ever?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Dude, that's messed up. Peeps like you are why kids go nutz when they hit college. They lived under stalinist rule for so long that their first dose of freedom, they have to try everything...Its one thing to tell them whats right and help them if they got in a bad spot, but quite another to rule with the iron fist.

So after 16 or 18, (some) people just don't care on the age thing at all? Interesting. I did not know that females stopped growing at 16, I thought it was 18 and guys at 21. I have a cousin thats 24ish that married a due old enough to be her dad....they seem quite happy, no biggie...but what if they'd met 4-6 years earlier? Would it have been the worst thing ever?

the legal age limit is their for a reason.simple.when they trun of age they can date who they want but as long as they underage im going to have a say in the life and if u think that is harsh then i suggest u dont have kids

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the legal age limit is their for a reason.simple.when they trun of age they can date who they want but as long as they underage im going to have a say in the life and if u think that is harsh then i suggest u dont have kids

All laws are there for a reason, cuz someone put them there...They come and go though (ie, drug penalties, slavery, women voting), so they are not a basis for morality.

I don't plan to have kids. If I do, they are gonna be some throed eses / esas jajaja I'll go easy on the oppression...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats why im happy you wont have kids because a child without bounderies ends up shooting up the whole school, you have to be in your childs business or they end up in a gang or pregnent thats life

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
They have a term for a relationship where there is a 16 year+ age difference- it's not boyfriend and girlfriend it's called Father and Daughter.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats why im happy you wont have kids because a child without bounderies ends up shooting up the whole school, you have to be in your childs business or they end up in a gang or pregnent thats life

Of course u have 2 be in their bussiness...they ARE ur kids...but 2 a certain degree....u cant get 2 the point where ur almost controlling their lives....u got 2 let them live...if u dont they aint never gonna learn nuttin...life is based on lessons...on falling...but if u want 2 control their lives and not let them make mistakes all on their own...well what can u ever expect them 2 achieve?....of course u dont want ur kid 2 get pregnant at 16...shoot up a school....ect....but all u can do about that is give them the right guidance..the right education...the rest is up 2 them...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
when did i say i wanted to control there lives? dont assume beto lol, because i no when u have a daughter and she turns 13/14 if you found out she was fucking so 20/21 yrld you would snap! lol

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
when did i say i wanted to control there lives? dont assume beto lol, because i no when u have a daughter and she turns 13/14 if you found out she was fucking so 20/21 yrld you would snap! lol

LOL...of course I would snap...yet I would put some thought behind it if i reallly did anything about it bcuz doing so would b acting selfish dont u think?...thinking about ur feelings and not hers...see if she did that...its bcuz SHE wanted 2...and only SHE can leanr her lessons...now if she got "manipulated"...like some young females tend 2...well thats a diff story...but thne agagin like I said she got 2 leanr her lesson on her own...cant nobody teach it 2 her but life...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
personally i could never see something like that ever happening in my house lol between me and vero i hope our future kids will be outspoken enought to say whats on their minds regardless our actions. you feel me? growing up i never liked the fact that as kids you cant say whats on your mind because your parents might snap, so already i have allowed my son to speak free when he feels the need.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
personally i could never see something like that ever happening in my house lol between me and vero i hope our future kids will be outspoken enought to say whats on their minds regardless our actions. you feel me? growing up i never liked the fact that as kids you cant say whats on your mind because your parents might snap, so already i have allowed my son to speak free when he feels the need.

lol...simon I know what u mean...but it can always happen u never know what the future might hold....though of course it is every Dad's worst nightmare...LOL...

EXACTLY what I meant...sometimes when a parent is always "if u have a bf ill kill him", ect...it makes the kid have and well then they feel rejected...arent communitave with their parents...and well its gets even harder 2 break the cycle..though each generation...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i know what you mean lol my dad tried that with my sister lol she just told him to fuck off and stay out her life lol she dont take no shit, she dont respect men.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lets just say my dad aint a good man lol shes right in her decision. we all have 0 tolerace for him, if he starts shit with me i will just kick his ass, thats the way we operate, he steps over the line, one of my brothers (usually me) checks him.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad