• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Age and Relationships

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lets just say my dad aint a good man lol shes right in her decision. we all have 0 tolerace for him, if he starts shit with me i will just kick his ass, thats the way we operate, he steps over the line, one of my brothers (usually me) checks him.

LOL...orale orale

liil_mamii_01

Best answers
Well To Me There Is No Age Difference If You Love The Guy Stay Wit Him No Matter Wat Age Even 14 To 18 You Kno You Aint Goin Out Wit The Person So Wat Would It Matter To You Jus Mind Your Own Business It Aint Like You The One Goin Out Wit The 18 Year Old Or 14 Year Old......

liil_mamii_01

Best answers
Hey Thanxz But Yea Its A Good A S S Topic Its A Big Deal To Me Since I Was In A Situation Like That Myself....

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
A 14year old and an 18 year old = ILLEGAL! Ya'll need to understand that!

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Thats part of the point of the thread though. We should really think on it outside of the 'legal' context since we are all different....Falling back on the legality or illegality is a cop out which requires no thought...

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
Thats part of the point of the thread though. We should really think on it outside of the 'legal' context since we are all different....Falling back on the legality or illegality is a cop out which requires no thought...

When you wind up in jail you'll have plenty of time to think about it. You gotta respect the law.

Now if you want to put the whole legal thing aside...

The younger you are the bigger age difference comes into play. Think about it like this (from a purely mental perspective). What would a 16 year old and a 21 year old have in common? Think about yourself when you were 16 and when you were 21.... Isn't there a BIG DIFFERENCE?
Now if you are talking a 30 year old and a 35 year old, then age is not really an issue.

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
When you wind up in jail you'll have plenty of time to think about it. You gotta respect the law.

The younger you are the bigger age difference comes into play. Think about it like this (from a purely mental perspective). What would a 16 year old and a 21 year old have in common? Think about yourself when you were 16 and when you were 21.... Isn't there a BIG DIFFERENCE?
Now if you are talking a 30 year old and a 35 year old, then age is not really an issue.

When the law respsect me, I might.

Yea, the age difference is amplified at lower ages since it is proportionally larger, however some people - for whatever reasons - fall in love despite some of the differences. I remember the case of one teacher, she was in love with her student, they'd had sex, she was having his kid and they wouldn't stay apart, so she got locked up. She got out, he was 18 and they got married. Seems like that lock up was a waste of time, no?

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Are u gonna call the cops on me and Ana??....she's 3 yrs odler than me...I'm 16 and she's 19....cmon fukers I'm ready [violent] [violent]

:D :D :D

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Well like I said b4 T...sometimes a nigga might have an older mind...and then thats were mayb a say 18 yr old might b interested in a 16 yrd old...I meab because I'm 16...but u cant tell me I act like most of these lil kids out there....shiiit I've had older ppl tell me that sometimes I act more mature than them and its true there's some adults out there that have an itty bitty mentality...but thats not th epoint....my point is....age CAN b a matter like u said between younger and older minds....but yet there can also b a point where it can NOT make a diff....

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
all i can say it, if my daughter was 13 n her man was 19 i would have to change that lol
same here............any vato that is 18 or older and my hija is under 18 better keep on walkin.............or he ganna see my evil side of me[violent] :D

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
same here............any vato that is 18 or older and my hija is under 18 better keep on walkin.............or he ganna see my evil side of me[violent] :D

the evil side of you is me.........fuk that my little girl aint dating no man 6 years older than her

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad