• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Black and Brown can get-along in the Hoods

WESTLA

Best answers
How do you think Latinos and Blacks can get-along in the Hoods .. i'm not saying they "all don't" but endless you've been in a cave the last year, you can clearly see that there is a upswing in violence between Blacks and Browns.

So the Question is how can we build this bridge of understanding and respect between our peoples.?

• lets try to keep all the ugly remarks out this post and stay on topic.

lino

Best answers
Blacks and mexucans CANNOT get along they always think they are better than us they say "why do u dress black

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Simon

Blacks and mexucans CANNOT get along they always think they are better than us they say "why do u dress black

WE CAN NOT GET ALONG CUZ IF U LIKE RAP THEN THEY SAY U WANT TO BE BLACK IF U GO WITH A BALK GIRL THEY SAY U WANT TO BE BLACK SO ALL AND ALL IF U DO SOME THING THEY DO THEN THEY GOING TO SAY U WANT TO BE BLACK SO WE CAN NOT GET ALONG I CAN IF THEY HALF OR IF THEY DONT TALK SHIT TO ME

the_mexakin_500

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WE CAN NOT GET ALONG CUZ IF U LIKE RAP THEN THEY SAY U WANT TO BE BLACK IF U GO WITH A BALK GIRL THEY SAY U WANT TO BE BLACK SO ALL AND ALL IF U DO SOME THING THEY DO THEN THEY GOING TO SAY U WANT TO BE BLACK SO WE CAN NOT GET ALONG I CAN IF THEY HALF OR IF THEY DONT TALK SHIT TO ME

simon..dint you my last post ?? its funny

WESTLA

Best answers

i didint ask for your pre-conceived perception about them, i asked your opinion on how to make things better..

they say ""why do u dress black"" ok let me put this in perspective. you think we cant get-along because 1 person Say's this.. or 2,3,4,5 do? do they represent all blacks?:rolleyes:

if your answer was yes, then i guess all the Mexican gang members that are in jail represent the Mexicans lol:D so please think!!

Best answers
i think it comes with understanding, when blacks came to america they were a 'people on there own' they had to fight to get the basic rights even after slavery so they grew 'cold' in their approach to life, now that the mexicans are pouring in they are feeling the same, so naturally they are always defensive, this causes a problem because blacks mexicans are both in the same boat, we are crabs, are own ignorance stops our people from ldoing well.

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
We can get along...we should actually, our histories are almost the same, we have the same natural enemy...our current predicament is pretty much the same (ie, not wanted by the pais)...so we gotta quit fighting over the crumbs from the the 'masters' meal...

[[bris]]

Best answers
We could get along its just that some people dont want to get along its like you just have to know them and then maybe you could get along with each other you know

{*4l???4*}

Legendary Poster
Best answers

SOOOO Not true... i dnt kno where u stay at but ppl over here get along jus fine.. we nevver have racial problems over here

Best answers
I'm Black 25% Latino

Hi everybody my Grandfather is from Panama and I been mostly raised by a black family. I have a black and a brown best friend. I have to talk on the black side because I admit some blacks are ignorant. I'm in South Carolina where racism is never going to stop. Now the white people here are teaching latino's how to hate black people. The Mexicans that come here they don't know whats going on when they come to South Carolina. My best friend is from Guatemala and I had a cool friend from Mexico named Pedro. Black people do have a bad side like any other race. When we did came here from slave ships we lost our spirit and our names. Black people here are brain washed and forgot about their people in Africa. While being around my latino friends I learned the culture a lot. Being that I have a part of Latino in my blood it hurt my heart to see two nations fight. In a American system its going to be hard to get alone because we have an unstable melting pot.

Best answers
over here in da east coast blacks and latinos get along just fine.

the issue is mexicans and blacks in the west coast. i dont know why they dont get along

Best answers
so you speak for the whole east coast... OK
exactly, in the eastcoast is WAY different tan the west coast and the south. sure they're will be some blacks that will dislike latinos but not how it is in te west coast.

and im from philadelphia, and theirs no problems with latinos and blacks,

once i moved 2 miami, it wus a whole different story.

el_chicano

Best answers
i think we can get along because if you think about it both races wnt through the same shit. blacks struggled to get freedom from the gringos. now mexicans are getting the same shit. What it all comes down too people are stereotypign both races. if you see one black person acting ghetto then you automatically think all of them are ghetto. the same with the mexicans if you see one mexican beign lazy or standing in front of home depot waiting for a job then people automatically asume all mexicans stand around and wait for jobs when tis not at all like that both races have struggled to get freedom and acceptance in this country black people had there turn now its us. basically the people i think we probaby we will never get along with is the pinche gringos. they think this is all there that they pull this country along but they dont we work our asses of to make ends meet wether you are legal or not and gringos dont see that. soo yeah i think we could get alnog eventually.

Godruigez

Best answers
I have lived all over the states and have lived with women of all different cultures. When you educate yourself, you can enjoy life to the fullest. When you spend time learning about a persons culture and family, you will find that they are not much different than you are. When you see blacks and Chicanos not getting along, you can be sure it's for personal reasons or it's because of stupidity on one side or the other. If you hate a culture just for the sake of hate, you are a sub-human in my opinion. This is the 21st century. It's time for us to shed these old barbaric habits. The Neo-Human is arising in all of us if we just let go of all the brainwashing we had as youngsters.

ESE JOKER

Best answers
You Cant Mix Black And Brown It Just Dosent Mix LIKE Water And Oil Ese. We Need To Think About Our Race First.some Our People Dont Like Each Other. How Do Yoiu Expect Us To Like A Race That Dosent Respect There Own Kind

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You Cant Mix Black And Brown It Just Dosent Mix LIKE Water And Oil Ese. We Need To Think About Our Race First.some Our People Dont Like Each Other. How Do Yoiu Expect Us To Like A Race That Dosent Respect There Own Kind

the caribeans is brown and mostly mixed blacks and how about the Olmecs and the aztecs that were MIXED WITH NEGROID..so it's inevitable to say that black and brown don't mix ESE

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad