• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Christians

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Date: Jun 12, 2007 6:16 PM

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i bet you someone who beliefs theres no miracles only coincidence...don't hate on other people's beliefs fool

Last edited:

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Date: Jun 12, 2007 6:16 PM

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian

i liked this postm personally i dont really agree with that religon i think it hypocritical.

BenitoBurrito

Best answers
Alright
having a religon is alright as long as u believe it and u dont mock any one else
I mean i personally am catholic, and i realli dont care wat other ppl believe u kno, pero this post is interesting because it shows how theyre hypocrites. I mean just follow ur own religon and dont mock anyone else u kno

bnm8807

Best answers
thats bull shit my best friend is christian and i'm catholic and she isn't as close minded as you make christians out to be in that thread. Why be so discriminatory toward other religions, just another close minded people. "GOD ALSO MADE EVERYONE DIFFERENT"....remember?

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats bull shit my best friend is christian and i'm catholic and she isn't as close minded as you make christians out to be in that thread. Why be so discriminatory toward other religions, just another close minded people. "GOD ALSO MADE EVERYONE DIFFERENT"....remember?
LMAO Your same person that wants us to become Americanized.Its no surprise you wrote this.Sounds like a sellout!

bnm8807

Best answers
You put a smile on my face .....

Do even know what the meaning of sellout is? What does it matter to you what another persons beliefs are they're not asking for you to join them and even if they were you can always say no. So why all the aggression with some one who has faith in their OWN religion.....quit hating it only causes discrimination whether it be religion or race. Later DUDE.

Best answers
P3r$onaly i dont lik chri$tian b3lif3$. Th3y alway$ think tat d3y b b3tta th3n 3v3ryon3 3l$3. Al$o th3y r alway$ tryin to $pr3d d3r r3ligion. Im catholic n im proud of my r3ligion. I think tat ppl kan b3liv3 in wat 3va d3y want ju$ a$ long a$ th3y dont try to mak3 m3 chang3 my b3lif$ and try to mak3 m3 "conv3rt" th3n it$ all good.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
P3r$onaly i dont lik chri$tian b3lif3$. Th3y alway$ think tat d3y b b3tta th3n 3v3ryon3 3l$3. Al$o th3y r alway$ tryin to $pr3d d3r r3ligion. Im catholic n im proud of my r3ligion. I think tat ppl kan b3liv3 in wat 3va d3y want ju$ a$ long a$ th3y dont try to mak3 m3 chang3 my b3lif$ and try to mak3 m3 "conv3rt" th3n it$ all good.

spreading the message ..that's a HUGE part of the religion. ain't that what jesus and the apostles used to do ? jehova witnesses are trying to follow the same thing...they don't force anybody to convert so chill

being a christian doesn't mean your close minded or ignorant

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
spreading the message ..that's a HUGE part of the religion. ain't that what jesus and the apostles used to do ? jehova witnesses are trying to follow the same thing...they don't force anybody to convert so chill

Not sh!t Doe, you are right!
Yo EVERYBODY is out there spreading their message.
Drink COKE!
Follow Jesus!
Register to vote, Join the Democratic/Republican Party!
Donate to Aids research!
Kill Nortenos's! kill sureno's
Watch MTV!
Go see Fantastic 4 (revenge of the silver surfer)!
Listen to 97.3 KROC!
Shop at Safeway!
Watch channel 5 CBS!
buy JLo's perfume!
buy Justin Timberlake's new CD!
Join the Army!
Buy girl scout cookies!
Buy crack!
blah blah blah

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers

being a christian doesn't mean your close minded or ignorant
What happened to your ancestors religion?How come they couldn't spread the word.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
Religion in Mexico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Mexico has no official religion; however, most people in Mexico report they are Roman Catholics, and this is reflected in several aspects of life there; Christmas is a national holiday and every year during Easter all schools in Mexico, public and private, take vacations.

Mexico is predominantly Roman Catholic (about 89% of the population). It is the nation with the second largest Catholic population, behind Brazil and before the United States. Six percent of the population adheres to various Protestant faiths (mostly Pentecostal), and the remaining 5% of the population adhering to other religions or professing no religion. While most indigenous Mexicans are Catholic, some combine or syncretize Catholic practices with native traditions.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormonism) has a growing presence in the major border cities of northeastern Mexico, and the church claims over one million members nationwide.[1] However censuses show that only about 20% of that million actually profess to be Latter-day Saints,[2] likely due in part to questionable baptism practices.[citation needed] Judaism has been practiced in Mexico for centuries, and there are estimated to be more than 45,000 Jews in Mexico today.[3] Islam is mainly practiced by members of the Arab, Turkish, and other expatriate communities, though there is a very small number of the indigenous population in Chiapas that practices Islam.

Is this true?

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Religion in Mexico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Mexico has no official religion; however, most people in Mexico report they are Roman Catholics, and this is reflected in several aspects of life there; Christmas is a national holiday and every year during Easter all schools in Mexico, public and private, take vacations.

Mexico is predominantly Roman Catholic (about 89% of the population). It is the nation with the second largest Catholic population, behind Brazil and before the United States. Six percent of the population adheres to various Protestant faiths (mostly Pentecostal), and the remaining 5% of the population adhering to other religions or professing no religion. While most indigenous Mexicans are Catholic, some combine or syncretize Catholic practices with native traditions.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormonism) has a growing presence in the major border cities of northeastern Mexico, and the church claims over one million members nationwide.[1] However censuses show that only about 20% of that million actually profess to be Latter-day Saints,[2] likely due in part to questionable baptism practices.[citation needed] Judaism has been practiced in Mexico for centuries, and there are estimated to be more than 45,000 Jews in Mexico today.[3] Islam is mainly practiced by members of the Arab, Turkish, and other expatriate communities, though there is a very small number of the indigenous population in Chiapas that practices Islam.

Is this true?
Why are you trying so hard.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Not sh!t Doe, you are right!
Yo EVERYBODY is out there spreading their message.
Drink COKE!
Follow Jesus!
Register to vote, Join the Democratic/Republican Party!
Donate to Aids research!
Kill Nortenos's! kill sureno's
Watch MTV!
Go see Fantastic 4 (revenge of the silver surfer)!
Listen to 97.3 KROC!
Shop at Safeway!
Watch channel 5 CBS!
buy JLo's perfume!
buy Justin Timberlake's new CD!
Join the Army!
Buy girl scout cookies!
Buy crack!
blah blah blah

christianity is being used wrong...the way the religion is being interpreted by the media.
all religions are corrupted into fashions now a days.....i read most of the bible n the koran..There is wisdom in those books but it is useless, and quote me on this, ?the word of God is useless to one that can only read it and not live it?

i believe christianity can be used for the good if there is hope in you...to dream to do good and prosper my nigga!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What happened to your ancestors religion?How come they couldn't spread the word.

they couldn't conquer the aztecs without religion...yet religion is one of the most powerful weapons poor people have.

i also realized latinos believe in christ more than whites..but we have no control over the religion base!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad