• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

English Only Please...................

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
okies... an e-kiss and an e-besito para ti...as for native american I am not that knowed up yet.:p

LOL girl you funny but i pray for that day LOL:) i hope i see that day i seen 3 falling stars the other day it was snowing and i felt like running at the high school one of those wishes was to meet you and see what you about. LOL i hope it comes true all in one day i couldn't believe it but i have seen 2 falling stars in one day so lets see what happens. LOL;)

panek

Best answers
TONY602 WHY DO YOU HAVE A PIC OF THE GREAT JIMMY HENDREX SMOKING WEED KEEP IN MIND THAT IS MY GENERATION

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
i beat u...i already said that....:D
Smart-ass!

LOL girl you funny but i pray for that day LOL:) i hope i see that day i seen 3 falling stars the other day it was snowing and i felt like running at the high school one of those wishes was to meet you and see what you about. LOL i hope it comes true all in one day i couldn't believe it but i have seen 2 falling stars in one day so lets see what happens. LOL;)
omg! You are truly the sweetest!:eek:

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
can you say...
TOWER of BABEL?
la torre de Babel
la tour de Babel
Babylonischer Turm
la torre di Babele
башня столпотворения
巴別塔的塔

Isabella999

Best answers
i thought it looked cool..so what i cant have it cuz im too young?

Jimmy Hendrix (I can never remember how to spell it) was a one of a kind. I like actors & musicians from all kinds of eras. It's good that you learn about the old time entertainers I think.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
bud you need to talk native all the dielects to come to this country do you think they sead that when landing on plimith rock, i would like to tell you to go to europe were you came from go home were you belong.

I didn't come from Europe. I was born in the United States.

Remember that this lands wouldn't be so great if the Europeans didn't come here in the first place.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Remember that this lands wouldn't be so great if the Europeans didn't come here in the first place.

hahahah yeah full of racism and hate and stolen lands and misery

yeah great lands

Rose

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hahahah yeah full of racism and hate and stolen lands and misery

yeah great lands

They be slow but Good Gawd! :eek:

26004979.gif

panek

Best answers
Budguy68;172just 453 said:

i was born here as was my father my grandfather my great grand father and my great great father and so on for 3 more generations but yet we are told to get out just because we still chose to speak spanish follow are traditions and believe in GOD the way we were raise to do as for the land we the true natives lived in harmony with the we were environmently conscience before it was popular

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i was born here as was my father my grandfather my great grand father and my great great father and so on for 3 more generations but yet we are told to get out just because we still chose to speak spanish follow are traditions and believe in GOD the way we were raise to do as for the land we the true natives lived in harmony with the we were environmently conscience before it was popular

the Spaniards brought Christianity

panek

Best answers
No, the only thing spaniards brought was nuthin but lies and diseaseso
why blame only the spaniards the english also brought these things as well all of europe alot of the diseases did not exist before them and as far as GOD that is your interpatation i never said i was catholic the jews believe in GOD so do the muslims

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
TO BUDGUY68 FIRST YOU NEED TO SPELL IN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU CAN PUT DOWN MY OPINION AND AS FOR WORK YOU STUPID PERSON, SEE HOW TO SPELL STUPID THE RIGHT WAY, I AM MY OWN BOSS AND I'M FEMALE AND EDUCATED COLLEGE DEGREE AND LATINA RAISED MY KIDS ON MY OWN WITHOUT CHILD-SUPPORT, ALIMONY, PALIMONY BASICALLY ANY HELP OTHER THEN THAT FROM GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

LMMFAO.....maybe instead of droning on in an internet forum you should ask god and his son jc for advice?

What is this business that you supposedly own anyway?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad