• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

fuck immigration to a whole new level

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
people come to the US for a better salary....and because of poverty.

you're irrelevant. those protesters were not in the U.S and they are trying to stop walmart from building their supercenters above the aztec tunics.

there is lots of land in mexico and they choose a sacred place?

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
people come to the US for a better salary....and because of poverty.

you're irrelevant. those protesters were not in the U.S and they are trying to stop walmart from building their supercenters above the aztec tunics.

there is lots of land in mexico and they choose a sacred place?

Well...thats Wally world for you . I seen them build one on a site that was deemed hazardous .

But come on they work in the states cheap to . Whats the difference between coming to the USA and staying in Mexico ? The free stuff man, I mean if a store is giving free beans away you would go there just for those free beans .

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you honestly believe they are risking their lives to come here for a handout?

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL. what kind of handouts do they get? specify

Here we go again !

OK Doe , you don't mind me calling you Doe do you ? Anyway here we go>

This is only one small sample . A woman from Mexico sneaks into the US that is pregnant. now mind you she got pregnant on purpose just to gain citizenship . When see gives birth the US government ( mine and you taxes ) are now paying her way .

There has been multiple threads here on bp, by other members showing where they got medical treatment , homes and in the case of the pregnant woman food and god only knows what else .

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
In fiscal year 1995, about $1.1 billion in welfare and food stamp benefits were provided to illegal aliens with citizen children.
^^
that's the difference. the children are citizens, they have to get benefits, just like every children born in the USA!!!

and most illegals don't even reap these benefits thru labor, you are full of shit and it's comin out ur ears.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Here we go again !

OK Doe , you don't mind me calling you Doe do you ? Anyway here we go>

This is only one small sample . A woman from Mexico sneaks into the US that is pregnant. now mind you she got pregnant on purpose just to gain citizenship . When see gives birth the US government ( mine and you taxes ) are now paying her way .

There has been multiple threads here on bp, by other members showing where they got medical treatment , homes and in the case of the pregnant woman food and god only knows what else .

http://www.gao.gov/products/HEHS-98-30

Lets see how you go about denning this .

In fiscal year 1995, about $1.1 billion in welfare and food stamp benefits were provided to illegal aliens with citizen children.
^^
that's the difference. the children are citizens, they have to get benefits, just like every children born in the USA!!!

and most illegals don't even reap these benefits thru labor, you are full of shit and it's comin out ur ears.

As I stated and you wanted proof . Your just upset because I proved you wrong .Without a doubt my post was and has a credible source .

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Like many immigrants, Carmen Cruz of New York is having trouble making ends meet.
“Everything is very expensive,” Cruz said, speaking in her native Spanish. “How does one buy or eat anything? Everything is so expensive.”
Cruz did not know that she was eligible for food stamps — $80 a month for herself or $200 or more for her family.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25727901/

Heres more proof that there getting food stamps .

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25727901/

Heres more proof that there getting food stamps .
what proof?

read the whole article..

At a time when the economic downturn is hitting immigrant communities especially hard, food stamps are the first line of defense against hunger for low-income families. But advocates and government officials have long known that legal immigrants are missing out on government benefit programs because of language barriers or ignorance.

And if you are an illegal immigrant, there is a third, crippling barrier — fear of arrest and deportation, especially in an anti-immigrant political climate that has fueled record numbers of arrests and deportations.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
As I stated and you wanted proof . Your just upset because I proved you wrong .Without a doubt my post was and has a credible source .
what part of an american born citizen dont you get? u think they should deny the child off benefits?

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what proof?

read the whole article..

At a time when the economic downturn is hitting immigrant communities especially hard, food stamps are the first line of defense against hunger for low-income families. But advocates and government officials have long known that legal immigrants are missing out on government benefit programs because of language barriers or ignorance.

And if you are an illegal immigrant, there is a third, crippling barrier ? fear of arrest and deportation, especially in an anti-immigrant political climate that has fueled record numbers of arrests and deportations.

The article plainly shows they get handouts .And as I have said before they are manipulating the system for there gain .

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that article doesn't say that you freakin liar.

the title "illegal immigrants spurn benefits" then the article says something totally fuckin different.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol Hero's comprehension skill level is that of a third grader...and not very smart one at that.

carlosdmz

Best answers
thats sad for those people.. if it happened to my mother i would be outraged. seems they really are selfish americans. :(

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad