• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

fuck immigration to a whole new level

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yet you make it top priority to come here daily and pretend to know what the fuck you are talking about.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You're a hoax. you have to twist yourself into a pretzel to read the article that way you do.. but hate filled bigots are good at that sort of thing, I guess, it's how they feel superior.

the truth is very few immigrants get benefits, especially u are illegal. because we all know that benefits such as, food stamps, medicaid and medicare(for the elderly) are mostly in the lower classes.

they want to know everything about you to qualify for food stamps, excluding your shoe size.

Last edited:

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You're a hoax. you have to twist yourself into a pretzel to read the article that way you do.. but hate filled bigots are good at that sort of thing, I guess, it's how they feel superior.

the truth is very few immigrants get benefits, especially u are illegal. because we all know that benefits such as, food stamps, medicaid and medicare(for the elderly) are mostly in the lower classes.

they want to know everything about you to qualify for food stamps, excluding your shoe size.

I showed without a doubt that illegals do get handouts . You just admitted that . I have proven without doubt that illegals manipulate the system . And with a stolen ID am illegal can and has abused the system . There a menace to society and a burden to the USA .

kanela

Best answers
Walmart should go to hell. They ship all of their manufacturing over to China, eliminating 1000s of jobs in the U.S. and then they go even futher to use illegal immigrants as slave labor just to save a few extra bucks.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Walmart should go to hell. They ship all of their manufacturing over to China, eliminating 1000s of jobs in the U.S. and then they go even futher to use illegal immigrants as slave labor just to save a few extra bucks.

Well there not going any place, because people like you and others support them .

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I showed without a doubt that illegals do get handouts . You just admitted that . I have proven without doubt that illegals manipulate the system . And with a stolen ID am illegal can and has abused the system . There a menace to society and a burden to the USA .
no i didn't, and i didn't say that. you obviously lack reading comprehension or maybe i didn't word it correctly.

the truth is very few immigrants get benefits, especially IF u are illegal. (meaning none for them)because we all know that benefits such as, food stamps, medicaid and medicare(for the elderly) are mostly in the lower classes.

damn man, your own article even said it. there is a big barrier for benefits/hand outs if you are an ILLEGAL immigrant.

for lack of a better word, it's nearly impossible to get benefits without any status.

Last edited:

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the departments will look like this.

3823875506_d9d5420756.jpg

walmart3.jpg

T

TheTruthIs

there are actually a fair number of products not made in China- just takes a little extra time to read labels at the store.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
there are actually a fair number of products not made in China- just takes a little extra time to read labels at the store.

LMAO! the store will run out of business and people will just go to costco instead.

for those that think that china figuratively doesn't own wal-mart, it certainly does.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no i didn't, and i didn't say that. you obviously lack reading comprehension or maybe i didn't word it correctly.

the truth is very few immigrants get benefits, especially IF u are illegal. (meaning none for them)because we all know that benefits such as, food stamps, medicaid and medicare(for the elderly) are mostly in the lower classes.

damn man, your own article even said it. there is a big barrier for benefits/hand outs if you are an ILLEGAL immigrant.

for lack of a better word, it's nearly impossible to get benefits without any status.

I showed that they do get those benefits . There has been many threads on BP to show that .

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad