• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

fuck immigration to a whole new level

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
everthing you own is made in china.

hell, the U.S. is owned by China....literally. We've borrowed so much money from China that they own us and on top of that China has bought so much of our cheap property and companies that in the future China will still own us. I suggest that you learn Chinese b/c then China will own you.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
everthing you own is made in china.

hell, the U.S. is owned by China....literally. We've borrowed so much money from China that they own us and on top of that China has bought so much of our cheap property and companies that in the future China will still own us. I suggest that you learn Chinese b/c then China will own you.

goodbye america.

.[wavey]

Don't let the American front door hit you in the ass .

Lou Dog

Banned
Best answers
if you ain't ready to disown your chinese products then stfu.
guys_93.jpg

rodolfo

Best answers
May be,but there not near as big as Walmart .

But Doe tell me then,if the people of Mexico (according to your post )don't want Walmart there creating jobs .Then the fact is true that there not coming to the USA for jobs . There coming here for the free stuff and to TRY and be the majority . Right ?

tu puta madre pendejo ya me enfadaste pendejo........................ y fuck todo lok digas ijo de tu p madre
y si no entiendes k lastima por es algo especial para ti [no]

T

TheTruthIs

^ if you keep talking like that he won't let your mom clean his toilets anymore!

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
tu puta madre pendejo ya me enfadaste pendejo........................ y fuck todo lok digas ijo de tu p madre
y si no entiendes k lastima por es algo especial para ti [no]

Me speak no Espagnol

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad