• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

here it is, written by me!

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yea i believe in it but how do u come to that conclusion that ur 4rm adams bloodline just curious

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well in the table of nations from the bible indians and blacks are the decendents of ham who is the direct cousin of adam

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the bible doesn't preach ya' color of skin bro...and neither did jesus.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Latin-Assassin said:
the bible doesn't preach ya' color of skin bro...and neither did jesus.

im not talkin about skin color bro im talkin about bloodline i say indians and blacks only because they are the currect occupents of the lands in which the children of ham came from

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ShiftyKid said:
im not talkin about skin color bro im talkin about bloodline i say indians and blacks only because they are the currect occupents of the lands in which the children of ham came from

OK..that make sense.

Adam was the first on earth...and we intergrated in the process of human existance..We are highly intellectual; we have developed cunning minds, and are caught up in explanations. The intellect is satisfied with theories and explanations, but intelligence is not; and for the understanding of the total process of existence, there must be an integration of the mind and heart in action. Intelligence is not separate from love

all comin to me...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Love is God...i believe in it. and i also believe that jesus was the closest thing from GOD.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Jesus gave love, he gave us charity, he gave us his life...he was a messenger from god i believe to make us see the light from all evil.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Jesus was God they all in one the Holy Trinity The father,the son,and the Holy Spirit

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Evil Isn't Suppose To Be In Our Minds But We Become Bitter From It Because Of The Devil..i Believe In The Devil Too..as Too Forces Between Good And Evil

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
oh ya thats wat i thought u meant sorry i read it wrong i thought it said 'jesus was the closiest thing away from god'

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
El Flaco said:
Jesus was God they all in one the Holy Trinity The father,the son,and the Holy Spirit

no jesus is not god if u read the bible it tells u st8 in carithians that he was only the son, and even in the dead sea scrools, which are suppose 2 b written by jesus himself he tells ppl not to pray to him but to his father our god

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Latin-Assassin said:
Which Makes Me Wonder....are We Living In Hell?

it wud make sense that we are to me but........i need more evidance i mean we all no this world is fuked up. maybe the punishment is to b reincarnated and live thru all the same ballshit again and again just like a bad movie :(

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Are We Living In Hell? What Is Heaven Is The Real Question? I Mean Is Earth A Living Hell For All Of Us? Because We Feel Fear, Pain And Sorrow...think About It..what Does Death In the afterlife Feel Like ?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad