• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

here it is, written by me!

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Latin-Assassin said:
Are We Living In Hell? What Is Heaven Is The Real Question? I Mean Is Earth A Living Hell For All Of Us? Because We Feel Fear, Pain And Sorrow...think About It..what Does Death In the afterlife Feel Like ?

i agree but damn it makes me wonder wat did we all do in the past to deserve this

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Baby!!! You Fukin Fuker!!!...lol...you Lucky He Aint Gonna Say Nothing

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Death in the afterlife if u go to heaven is paradise but if u go to hell u will suffer being burned,go through tortures ,being ripped apart limb by limb time after time for eternity

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it's not necessarily what WE did but what our ancestors did (starting out w/ adam and eve eating 4rm the forbidden fruit)and we r paying 4 their mistakes it says so in the bible

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
El Flaco said:
Death in the afterlife if u go to heaven is paradise but if u go to hell u will suffer being burned,go through tortures ,being ripped apart limb by limb time after time for eternity

sounds kinda like livin 2 me, wats funny is that in the bible it doesnt say anything acout hell like that, trust me read it all,and take notes about hell, it doesnt say much about torture, i think its just wat the media has done so now ppl think hell is all firey and stuff, when there is no actual description, it just says hell is a place where there are people with no souls and who are lost to god

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
oh nvr mind kiddo i think im just confused about the whole Holy Trinity thing lol

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
But it does describe the grindig of teeth and bones when the judgement comes

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
El Flaco said:
oh nvr mind kiddo i think im just confused about the whole Holy Trinity thing lol

no i no wat u mean bro ive been there, but remeber when u pray u are suppose 2 ask the holy spirit to guide ur words to god cus he dont understand us cus hes so outta are level. its sutin 2 do wid dat, the holy spirit guides u 2 god

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
god is a confusing thing bro, i mean there are so much lies put out in the world its hard finding the truth

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
living feels like hell on every level cept for when we make love to our women...then it feels like heaven.......lol.........only for like 10 minutes atlease.....on earth, it seems like...the good is always weak..and the bad is always stronger..

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Latin-Assassin said:
living feels like hell on every level cept for when we make love to our women...then it feels like heaven.......lol.........only for like 10 minutes atlease.....on earth, it seems like...the good is always weak..and the bad is always stronger..

sounds like hell 2 me bro:(

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ShiftyKid said:
sounds like hell 2 me bro:(

i need to find me sum heaven! (pussy!!) LOLOL..

but it's the truth....good people are usually weaker than bad individuals....this is why our women and children have to suffer because of the ways of men.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
No....................................why u bringing up marta when we on the pussy subject? LOL.........

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad