• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Latinos, blacks fight whites at Hart High

erikabeat15

Best answers
blacks and mexicans should team up blacks went through the same shit as us

I'm races to blacks spain and whites..Spain people cause they took our culture,whites cause they stolded our south west states and blacks cause they r races ...pero blacks..thinking about it they did pass the same shit like us...not the same way pero blacks and mexicans did and do suffer like we did and do..racism and unfairness....why do blacks and mexicans keep fighting if we're not the bad people in this story is them whites who've been doing all this shit to us....so we should team up...:p

Leto

Best answers
I'm races to blacks spain and whites..Spain people cause they took our culture,whites cause they stolded our south west states and blacks cause they r races ...pero blacks..thinking about it they did pass the same shit like us...not the same way pero blacks and mexicans did and do suffer like we did and do..racism and unfairness....why do blacks and mexicans keep fighting if we're not the bad people in this story is them whites who've been doing all this shit to us....so we should team up...:p

Well , you know those things happend 150 years ago and farther back. It's
a different country today.... you know. Generaly people HATE or MISTRUST what they don't understand (aka the system) . Maybe you just don't know yet all the opportunities that are really out there for you , hopefuly you will.The more education you get , the more you see the opportunities........ but it depends what your learning. If you spend your time learning hate and revenge ... thats all youll see and your life will be less happy and productive.
If Mexicans want their land back , they have an opportunity like everyone else to buy it. Work, save your money and buy some land .... it's there waiting for you if your not lazy and just waiting for some "lame ass revolution "to come.
Even if Mexico took it back tomarrow no one is gonna GIVE you anything .....
you would be worse off.
Most white immigrants came to the U.S. after the 1880s anyway , they had nothing to with slavery or taking away the southwest states.And those immigrants lives were a bitch most of the time also.Still today the largest "group" below the poverty line is white. Of course there are so many more of them than any other group, but whatever..... everybody has to work to be successful.

Los_Bellboy

Best answers
We no join with black. Join with black only get us women pregnant and us men in jail. Join with white get us big house, red car, and big money job. Mamma said be frend with peeple who bring you up and not be frend with peeple who bring you down.

EBZ

Best answers
While at first I almost went wooooo, this is sad the more I sat thinking a bit. There are better things black Americans and Latino Americans can team up on than kicking whitey's ass.

DJ.BEAVER

Best answers
Bunch of ****ing racists! You say whites are racist against others, then look at the hate you spew out at whites! The whites are the ONLY ones who are being discriminated against, they have no rights anymore. I'm black and I don't hate whites, why do the Latinos hate whites? What have they done to you?

um you are the dumbest 10 year old in the world dont post stupid shit like this becouse im Latino and i dont hate whites well we can see somebody did research before they posted

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
While at first I almost went wooooo, this is sad the more I sat thinking a bit. There are better things black Americans and Latino Americans can team up on than kicking whitey's ass.

Not really. Anything that we do to better ourselves and our situation is going to be bad for the whities...

Best answers
Being I grew up in East Harlem....I noticed that Spanish hate blacks more than they dislike whites, in fact most of the fellow Spanish I know hate blacks more than whites.

In prison, the whites and the Spanish (Le Eme and the Aryan Brotherhood) join forces to fight against the black gangs inside the prisons.

So, I don't know what all this uniting with black people comes from. The fact is, Spanish people have European blood in them. Making them more white than black. Most Spanish have straight hair. A lot have blond hair and even blue eyes. When I went to Puerto Rico, South America (Argentina), ALOT of the Spanish were white.

If you go to Spain, the majority of the Spaniards are white. In fact Spaniards are white, they are white Europeans. The Spanish language is a white European language, just like Italian and French.

When the Spaniards traveled to different islands, they mixed with the Indian type natives on those islands, taught them to speak Spanish and places like Cuba, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, etc; was born.

The Aztecs in Mexico started speaking Spanish when the white Spanish speaking Europeans arrived and mixed with them.

A lot of fellow Latinos and Chicanos should look up their history. The bottom line is that most Spanish have about 2/3 white blood in them. Spanish people do not come from Africa. They are European based.

You can deny these facts. But, anyone with common sense would agree.

Learn your history first and then post! Because, whites have a lot more to offer Spanish people than blacks. What can blacks really offer to anyone? Nothing!

I am not being racist, I am just trying to help the mislead. :cool:

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Being I grew up in East Harlem....I noticed that Spanish hate blacks more than they dislike whites, in fact most of the fellow Spanish I know hate blacks more than whites.

In prison, the whites and the Spanish (Le Eme and the Aryan Brotherhood) join forces to fight against the black gangs inside the prisons.

So, I don't know what all this uniting with black people comes from. The fact is, Spanish people have European blood in them. Making them more white than black. Most Spanish have straight hair. A lot have blond hair and even blue eyes. When I went to Puerto Rico, South America (Argentina), ALOT of the Spanish were white.

If you go to Spain, the majority of the Spaniards are white. In fact Spaniards are white, they are white Europeans. The Spanish language is a white European language, just like Italian and French.

When the Spaniards traveled to different islands, they mixed with the Indian type natives on those islands, taught them to speak Spanish and places like Cuba, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, etc; was born.

The Aztecs in Mexico started speaking Spanish when the white Spanish speaking Europeans arrived and mixed with them.

A lot of fellow Latinos and Chicanos should look up their history. The bottom line is that most Spanish have about 2/3 white blood in them. Spanish people do not come from Africa. They are European based.

You can deny these facts. But, anyone with common sense would agree.

Learn your history first and then post! Because, whites have a lot more to offer Spanish people than blacks. What can blacks really offer to anyone? Nothing!

I am not being racist, I am just trying to help the mislead. :cool:

yes thats why those latinos r stupid people from spain hate latinos more than blacks and if u didnt know that i suggest everyone take a trip out of their hoods lol

VenMexiDutch

Best answers
Me as mostly mexican blood allmost only have black friends so fuk em haterz and im no fonie just thers a lack of latinos here where i live.

Akkers

Best answers
You Kno That Our Brown And Then Blacks Got To Team Up On Them White People!!!!!!!

No we don't not alway's,I personally don't like white's or black's,of course I would choose a black's life to save over a honkey But i dont care for either of them.White people are fucked up for what's in there blood but black's are to there bull shitty ugly race's to me.When I was fighting in a group's are target's were mainly black's.But yeah that's about it.The mexican in me is native so i didn't swim here,i ain't no rat or no fucking farmer like them $CR4P"$z or Mudskin motherfucker'$.

Best answers
Me as mostly mexican blood allmost only have black friends so fuk em haterz and im no fonie just thers a lack of latinos here where i live.

Akkers
And think of it this way I don't wanna come down on you or not but who do you think a black person would save?A mexican or another black,really think about that...Watch your race and fuck the rest because in jail you know who's fighting Mexican'sVS Black's Vs White's Vs Asian's in jail your eye's open alot wider and you realize what's really good,if the cop's were chasing you(trust me I know this from experience you dig?)or after you or something a black would rat on you without a goddamn problem,keep that in mind.They say don't trust anyone.....Keep your head up all of you.BROWN PR!DE

Best answers
um you are the dumbest 10 year old in the world dont post stupid shit like this becouse im Latino and i dont hate whites well we can see somebody did research before they posted

Your damn right you know something black's commit more race crime's then white's now just wanna throw that one out there.

heres a little proof.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qOBSFkTmo1Y

The press remain silent because they no if you talk about a white attacking a black ITS A RACIST THING!!and people gobble that up,but just watch.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Your damn right you know something black's commit more race crime's then white's now just wanna throw that one out there.

heres a little proof.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qOBSFkTmo1Y

The press remain silent because they no if you talk about a white attacking a black ITS A RACIST THING!!and people gobble that up,but just watch.

blacks get away with alot of things...it's fucked up...i mean...look at modern day slavery..who are the slaves now? (slaves in labor) LATINOS AND MEXICANS
They should be thankin us .its becoz of us they not slaves no more...think about it.

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
blacks get away with alot of things...it's fucked up...i mean...look at modern day slavery..who are the slaves now? (slaves in labor) LATINOS AND MEXICANS
They should be thankin us .its becoz of us they not slaves no more...think about it.

I wouldn't go that far...but sure if you focus on labour...Blacks and Latinos are both slaves of the system (been to a prison lately? they're all half coloured at least...)

Labourwise, both groups are fighting over the scraps of the devils food....so umm...I don't see a reason for anyone to thank anyone else.....aside from the weros thanking us for infighting....its like house-slaves versus field-slaves....

Best answers
Mexican Nazis Really Are The Funniest...

Thank you very much LATINOS AND MEXICANS... Because of you we are not slaves anymore:] :] :] :] :]

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok maybe not thank us..but they should be glad..they are not working in the fields no more...mexicans are the replacement for blacks and you know it.

on top of that, affirmative actions is bullshit.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad