• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

News Marine says officers ordered to 'crank up' violence in Iraq

My family is full of vets. My grandfather murdered a shit load of Nazi's in Normandy but when he came home, he was just another low life beaner to the gringo.

You and you family are full of something- and it's not vets.
This story has a familiar sound. You know the one....it sounds like Bull Shit. Murdered Nazis? Killing an enemy in time of war isn't murder. Which unit was Grand Daddy supposedly in? Come on now...think fast and stay away from wikipedia.

If you really do have vets in your family do they know you have this attitude about their service? Doing the govt's "dirty work"?

When grand dad supposedly "murdered" Nazis was he just doing FDR's dirty work?

My family is aware of my views. The veterans in my family actually helped to mold my views by telling me to stay away from a military that uses young men to do old men's dirty work. When they came home from battle, they were still low life beaners in society. Killing is murder no matter how you cut it. I will fight and kill to protect my family. I will not kill to protect Dick Cheney's bank account. Fuck that puto.
This government has gone too far with it's corruption and greed.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.
Abraham Lincoln

My family is aware of my views. The veterans in my family actually helped to mold my views by telling me to stay away from a military that uses young men to do old men's dirty work. When they came home from battle, they were still low life beaners in society. Killing is murder no matter how you cut it. I will fight and kill to protect my family. I will not kill to protect Dick Cheney's bank account. Fuck that puto.
This government has gone too far with it's corruption and greed.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.
Abraham Lincoln

So was your grand daddy just doing FDR's dirty work?

As I said before, My grandfather killed a whole lot of Nazi's. How many did FDR kill? Was he on the battle field? War is a necessary evil. We all know that Hitler had to be stopped but what really worries me is that America has become the new bully on the block. It is up to us to stop this bullshit Imperialism.

As I said before, My grandfather killed a whole lot of Nazi's. How many did FDR kill? Was he on the battle field? War is a necessary evil. We all know that Hitler had to be stopped but what really worries me is that America has become the new bully on the block. It is up to us to stop this bullshit Imperialism.

Woa.....Hold it...I thought he murdered Nazis????

Oh, yeah....you make a good point here. It would absolutely make good sense to have handed the President of The United States an M-1 and put him on the front line. He was in his 60s and had polio but those were non-issues. He was only the leader of the country so it wouldn't be a big deal to put him in harm's way.

You never did answer which unit your grand daddy supposedly fought with....

George Washington fought on the battlefield and so did a lot of other U.S. presidents. If you ain't willing to do battle, than don't start the war, simple.

My grandfather is dead and was a highly decorated man in WW 2. I don't have to prove it to you right wing. I don't care if you believe it or not. As a matter of fact, most people never believed my "beaner" grandfather when he used to tell them. He told me to stay away from a military that disposes of it's soldiers like trash. This government doesn't care about it's soldiers. Why do you think Bush denied pay raises to the troops. What a fuckin disgrace. Keep believing in your rhetoric right wing. Teach it to your kids too, I don't give a fuck.

who are all the other presidents.. that fought during their presidency.. godru..

you sir are an idiot.. only cause your grandfather told you to stay away from the military..does not mean squat.. million have been in and understand the calling..

Maybe your gdad saw you are weak and your brain did not develop like others

You are right. My grandfather realized that I was mildly retarded. It was his way of saying,"your a pussy,you can't handle the military". Thanks for clearing that up. I have seen the light.Damn, I never thought it would happen. I am now a republican. Amazing how it works. Thanks guys.

Hey Beaners. GET the FUCK out of MY country. Brown Pride is full of dumb wetbacks!! DAMN, that feels good. Thanks again guys.

you started out your thread ...honestly...then turned on the retarded factor in the end. Seek help. you need meds.

The first step has been taken..you see you have a problem...now seek help..

your crazy....

by any means necessary...
:confused:
How can you be so cruel? Not everyone living there is responsible for all of the harmful actions caused by the Taliban. What if instead of us being the predators we were the victims? Yes, there are some very bad people living in that country, but there is also alot of people whom are prisoners in their own country. Maybe the reason for your prejudice and hate is because you feel as if you are a prisoner in this country....Is there anything that you do approve of and that is correct in your eyes?

What do you mean?

DSCF0044a.jpg

Went to a concert last night, my mind is smoked and my ears are ringing and my body is bruised... carry on! :)

He went to a white power concert. This guy is fuckin hilarious. Americano and right wing always tell me to seek help. I am somehow insane to them. They also report me to homeland security. What a bunch of ratas. These guys are a prime example of brainwashed fools. Any independent thought is labeled insane. This is all very funny to me. I am laughing uncontrollably and shitting myself. Oh fuck, maybe I am insane.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back