• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

mexicans are the new

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I have never fled. My familia has been here for hundreds if not thousands of years. I ain't goin nowhere fool. Your family fled Scotland. Bunch of cowards.

Well, we immigrated to a new land in search of a better life. Sound familiar??

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeah I know what you mean just yesterday some cracka mothaf#cker broke into my apartment and put a crack pipe in my mouth and lit it. Then he put a gun in my hand and aimed it at a kid and he pulled the trigger.

You are the one whining like a b!tch. White man wah wah. Shut the f*ck up already, be a man and stop blaming everyone else for your failures.

Man, that's right on target....

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well, we immigrated to a new land in search of a better life. Sound familiar??

a land in which your ancestor didn't belong..but that's the past and this is now...and we must focus on NOW....so learn to live with us or YOU can pack up and leave to europe

bnm8807

Best answers
a land in which your ancestor didn't belong..but that's the past and this is now...and we must focus on NOW....so learn to live with us or YOU can pack up and leave to europe

But don't you think that goes for anyone living in this country? I mean we all have to adapt sometime to the different ethnicities living here or no one will ever get anywhere right? No matter who was here first unless someone invents a time travel machine someday soon we can't change the past dude.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Who is this "Us" that you speak about? Illegal immigrants?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
But don't you think that goes for anyone living in this country? I mean we all have to adapt sometime to the different ethnicities living here or no one will ever get anywhere right? No matter who was here first unless someone invents a time travel machine someday soon we can't change the past dude.

isn't it funny how history repeat itself...?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Who is this "Us" that you speak about? Illegal immigrants?

wow lol..u bring illegal immigrant in every arguement....europeans were illegal when they first came here because they didn't ask..they just came and made themselves comfortable lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
history been repeating since 500 B.C ..but 500 is earlier than 200 B.C...then the cults most controversial practiced evolved.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i'm sure you know about the roman empire and how it affected the world.....like that's history...things are there for a reason.

bnm8807

Best answers
i'm sure you know about the roman empire and how it affected the world.....like that's history...things are there for a reason.
yeah i've heard about the roman empire and how it affected the world but i honestly haven't ever given it much thought...things happen for a reason also.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i've heard about the roman empire and how it affected the world but i honestly haven't ever given it much thought...things happen for a reason also.

the roman empire was the start of true cultural integration (amongst other things) lol

Godruigez

Best answers
Why did your ancestors flee Scotland? Better life? Well Aztlan has been here for a long time. We make life as sweet as we can in these times. I'm not gonna flee to Scotland anytime soon. Even if a nuclear blast poisoned the soil, I would just grow an extra arm and kick it right here. Just another mutant Chicano living in post-apocalyptic Aztlan. See, we are NOT going anywhere. Love us, embrace our culture or suffer from inter cultural isolationism. If you run a business, you might want to cater to our people. Despite what you may think, Chicanos have great purchasing power. Why do you think when you call somewhere, they offer Spanish as an option. Businesses don't want to turn down our dollars. This is a market driven society where the consumer has the power to dictate the course of the economy and the culture. The little brown "invaders" are here to stay.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why did your ancestors flee Scotland? Better life? Well Aztlan has been here for a long time. We make life as sweet as we can in these times. I'm not gonna flee to Scotland anytime soon. Even if a nuclear blast poisoned the soil, I would just grow an extra arm and kick it right here. Just another mutant Chicano living in post-apocalyptic Aztlan. See, we are NOT going anywhere. Love us, embrace our culture or suffer from inter cultural isolationism. If you run a business, you might want to cater to our people. Despite what you may think, Chicanos have great purchasing power. Why do you think when you call somewhere, they offer Spanish as an option. Businesses don't want to turn down our dollars. This is a market driven society where the consumer has the power to dictate the course of the economy and the culture. The little brown "invaders" are here to stay.

Aztlan doesn't exist. Get real please. Why is Spanish an option? Because some people are too lazy and or stupid to learn English? Because all of the liberals are too weak to admit that a multi language country isn't a good thing? Because the liberals don't want to upset their constituents?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad